Jr Watkins J.R. Watkins Ultra Rich Moisturizing Hand Cream - 9.7 Ounces uploaded by Michelle H.

BY J.R. WATKINS

The driest, roughest hands need the most intensive moisturizing available. When hands-and heels, elbows and knees-are severely chapped or plagued by painful cracks and splits, Watkins has the remedy. Our ultra rich cream helps seal in the skin's own natural moisture, providing instant moisturization and leaving a protective barrier against the harshest conditions. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Michelle H.
Maspeth, NY
Beautiful package. Very effective. None greasy. Super moisturizing! Totally met my expectations. This can be bought in Right Aid and other pharmacies that sell J.R Warkins!! I am a repeat purchaser and I will continue to buy this!!
Shelby R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Super thick and nourishing! Takes a little long to dry, but worth it in the end. My hands stay soft, even though I work with my hands all day and wash my hands constantly.
Melissa S.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
This is my favorite hand cream. I've been using this brand since I was a child. My grandmother used it, than my mom and now me. LOVE!