J.r. Watkins JR Watkins - Liquid Dish Soap White Tea & Bamboo - 24 oz. uploaded by Sarah C.

BY J.R. WATKINS

JR Watkins - Liquid Dish Soap White Tea & Bamboo - 24 oz. (710mL) J.R. Watkins Liquid Dish Soap White Tea & Bamboo will create wonderfully scented suds in your sink with just a small squirt. This natural formula leaves your dishes sparkling clean. J.R. Watkins' fresh White Tea and Bamboo fragrance combined with gentle yet powerful plant derived cleaning agents makes doing dishes a breeze. J.R. Watkins is proud to use handpicked, high-quality ingredients in their non-toxic and biodegradable home care formulas. Not because it's fashionable, but because that's the way they've always done it and they know it works. Free Yourself Ammonia Free Animal Testing Free Bleach Free Dye Free Phosphate Free Non-Toxic Freedom CodeYou won't need a decoder ring or a biochemist to help you read the ingredients lists for J.R. Watkins products. They declare their products (and their customers) free from unsafe and unnatural ingredients. Free At Last! J.R. Watkins believes avoiding potentially harmful ingredients is as equally important as including safe, all-natural ingredients in their product lines. That's why they pledge their commitment to the J.R. Watkins Freedom Code. They constantly evaluate their formulas and products to make sure they are at the very highest standard, and are as natural as they can be. Take a look at the ingredients that you'll never find in J.R. Watkins products. You can find the petrochemicals, bleaches, synthetic dyes, and colors elsewhere if you really want them. With J.R. Watkins' products though, you're free to enjoy things the natural way. Home Care Ingredients J.R. Watkins Avoids: No Ammonia No Chlorine Bleach No Dyes No Ethanolamines No Formaldehyde Donors No Glycols No Parabens No Petrolatum No Phosphates No Phthalates No Sulfuric Acid No Synthetic Polymers Watkins has been good and natural through and through since 1868. see more...

sasha r.
Not only is the scent delicious but the soap is thick and a little bit goes a long way. I find that when I use cheaper soaps. I have to use so much to get a lather and clean my dishes. This was the first time I purchase this brand but I love it. I will be a repeat customer!
SOPHIA T.
Raymondville, TX
The scent, lather, consistency of this soap is so great. I truly enjoy using it and I have repurchased it a couple of times.  I would recommend this product.
Lauren C.
Nancy, KY
This stuff smells absolutely amazing, and I love that it's all natural, it takes off even the hardest grease and grime on dishes, it works good for mopping floors as well!
Erin G.
Port Monmouth, NJ
I love this natural dish soap. This is sadly the only product of this brand I have used, but I would try more. I love the natural ingredients and fragrances. High quality ingredients make a high quality product.
Tasha A.
Valley Center, KS
Natural and has a great smell! If you are looking for a more natural soap to use you should give this a shot! They have different sents as well but this one is my favorite!
Kiley K.
Chicago
Sarah C.
Hopedale, IL
I love J.R. Watkins products! Especially fell in love with their White Tea and Bamboo Dish Soap. It has a subtle yet pleasing scent. It is great at cleaning off the grime. It never leaves my hands feeling dry. And the best part is it's all natural. I not only recommend it to all my friends, family, and others but I always purchase their cleaning products plus more.
Claire T.
Saint Louis, MO
Dish soap is dish soap. This stuff is high quality and definitely works, however I have found things that I love at a cheaper price point. It works and smells amazing. It also looks nice on the sink which is great if you don't like a cluttered looking kitchen. It almost looks like decor.
Lexi V.
clovis, CA
I am absolutely in love with this product. it cleans your dishes well and rinses clean with no residue. The quality of the product justifies it's price, which is still in the reasonable spectrum. if you want quality and affordability wrapped into one, this is it.
Erica G.
Kalamazoo, MI
Smells like heaven. You only need a little bit to go a long way. Not the strongest against cutting grease. Better to use of easy to clean dishes. Price is a little high in my opinion. The smell might make it all worth it tho!