BY J.R. WATKINS

Erica P.
Missouri City, TX
I love the fresh scent. The soap layers well for a good clean and isn’t harsh so it doesn’t dry your hands out. The lotion is a great mosturizer. It’s not greasy but feels like it penetrates deeply. It is a bit pricey but you can find good deals at Target.
Stephanie S.
San Antonio, TX
This is by far one of my favorite lotions.

This formula is very thick but dries pretty quick and locks in moisture not to mention you smell like a delicious lemon pound cake.

This is a good lotion for everyday use or just night time after a shower to keep hydrated through the night.

If you haven't tried this yet pick up a small bottle at your local Walmart, target or Walgreens!
Allyson R.
Johnston, IA
Oh wow! Now this is a delectable scented wash and lotion. I bought this at a local Walgreens and immediately fell in love with the scent, consistency and the fact that my hands were so hydrated hours later. I definitely would recommend this hand wash and lotion. The lemon scent is so refreshing, even my husband approves and has given it a thumbs up!
Stephany S.
Boise, ID
I only have the hand soap as I got it for a gift last Christmas. I love it. The lemon smell is so clean and fresh. I keep it in my bathroom to wash my hands and my beauty blender after use. Lemon is such a clean smell perfect for the kitchen or bath. I love this brand.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I love the lotion!!!! You literally smell like a lemon chiffon cake after putting it on!! I'm not kidding. It's super fragrant and really really good. It comes in a pretty large amount and it isn't very expensive. This would be a great add to a voxbox!
Nicole D.
Nicholasville, KY
Seriously love the scent! The lotion leaves your skin so soft and he soap is light and doesn’t leave your ha da dried out. Any recommend this product enough.
Corey A.
Scottsdale, AZ
Absolutely love not only the look but the product inside. IT reminds me of a traditional farm house kitchen and the smell is very refreshing
Destiny V.
The appearance of this product is a vintage addition to any bathroom. The smell lasts very long after use and is quality in hydration.
scherrie m.
Hollywood
Love the smell of citrus keeps skin nice and heathly good and safe for the kids and very gentle on skin safe for kids
Amanda T.
My absolutely favorite! I am in love with lemon anything, and this literally smells like lemon cream pie!!!!