Jr Watkins J.R. Watkins Lavender Body Oil 2 oz

by J.R. Watkins

I love Watkins hand lotion in lavender. Is this a similar scent? And does it absorb well?
I also have very sensitive skin, will this dry ur hands out??
Start your review of Jr Watkins J.R. Watkins Lavender Body Oil 2 oz!
Sharon H.
Goodlettsville, TN
I love lavender, this is a great body oil that will now leave you feeling greasy. I use in the bath or after.
Val Q.
Quincy, MA
This was given to me as a Christmas gift, and I found myself reaching for it when my skin felt dry and ashy during the cold winter months. The scent is natural and floral, and the oil kept my skin soft and nourished for hours.
Maddie C.
Charlotte, NC
This body oil smells so amazing so its perfect for bedtime to make your skin feel nice
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
This is a great scent and I love using it on a pamper day. My only complaint about this is I have trouble finding this places. Sometimes I can find it at TJ Maxx and other times I can find it at target but it's not always there.
Mishyla N.
Donnelly, ID
This lavender oil is the best that you can possibly have. It's not a super strong scent it's a light sent its great and won't cause headaches
Ashley A.
Moultrie, GA
My cousin started selling Watkins products a while back. I put in a huge order when I found out. This body oil was one of the things I ordered and I have to say.....this is some pretty amazing stuff. I really love it. The lavender is the absolute best smell, especially when you are just want a peaceful, calm night of sleep.
Emily R.
Charlotte, NC
This lavender body oil is amazing. It has such a relaxing scent and amazing for aromatherapy. It really helps me to reduce anxiety and stress after a long day. I also add it to my body lotion for fresh smelling and smooth skin.
Margaret R.
Cocoa, FL
Jr watkins allows me to have a fabulous moisturizer while maintaining my natural life style. Makes you so soft.
Liz G.
The lavendar oil was a little overpowering but I put it on and then took a shower and that way i had a subtle flowery scent that was quite pleasant but in general too strong and it takes work to get it to a good place where it actually works the way it should
Tiffany A.
Holbrook, MA
Ive used this brand in the past. Its very nice on the skin and has a really nice, lavendar smell.