BY J.R. WATKINS

Rachel P.
Bakersfield , CA
This is the best smelling body oil of all time! My skin is so soft after using it, and everyone makes a comment on how good it smells! It’s a little more pricey than other buddy oil’s at the drugstore, but you get what you pay for!
Perry B.
San Antonio, TX
This brand is great if you are trying to have safe products in your home. It’s very low rating on the think dirty app, meaning it has safe ingredients. The smell is lovely and it’s very moisturizing. I would recommend
Hope I.
I personally didn't use this product but got it for my grandmother who has had a problem sleeping. She now swears by this stuff. She says it helps her sleep all night long!! She recommends it to everyone she's around. It's honestly so hilarious by how happy this product makes her!
Brittany O.
Aiken
Decorator Expert Level 1
This powder laundry detergent is life! I love this so much that I use it on my clothes and as well as the babies! Works well and gets the job done. Not too pricey and I would say it is worth the buy compared to other brands. I would recommend this product to others. I repurchase this product often as well.
Elizabeth H.
Winona, MN
Love the smell, not so much on the side, but it gets the job done. I prefer a soap that produces suds in the sink because I feel like it gets cleaner then. (Odd I know), but this soap does leave your hands silky smooth.
Victoria B.
Picayune, MS
Body oil is one of my favorite Things in this world and this lavender scent has to be my favorite kind I’ve ever come in contact with. It’s a definitely great purchase and I’ll always be buying this whenever I can
Bremen H.
I love all of the Watkins products. Lavender Body oil goes on well, moisturizes skin, and has a soothing scent.  Its highly effective and a great value for the money as it is highly affordable. I would recommend this product to others.
Ticotti C.
Cincinnati, OH
The only reason I'm not giving this five stars is because I personally despise the smell of lavender... But my boo thang loves it so I purchase it for him. I do so wish they'd come out with more scents.
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Ashley A.
Moultrie, GA
My cousin started selling Watkins products a while back. I put in a huge order when I found out. This body oil was one of the things I ordered and I have to say.....this is some pretty amazing stuff. I really love it. The lavender is the absolute best smell, especially when you are just want a peaceful, calm night of sleep.
Sheena Y.
Bagley, MN
I love Watkins hand lotion in lavender. Is this a similar scent? And does it absorb well?