BY J.R. WATKINS

Happy hands start with jr watkins apothecary mango shea butter body cream - 3.3 oz... This lotion soothes and beautifies chapped and dry skin. You'll love the natural ingredients like shea butter. The mango scent is delightful. This moisturizer drenches skin in need of relief due to overexposure to sun, wind or water. Note: content on this site is for reference purposes only. It is not intended to substitute for advice given by a licensed healthcare professional. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Please see our terms and conditions for additional information. see more...

Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
I bought soo many of these when they went on sale at my local drugstore and I was very pleased with this product! Great smell, no weird residue after using, just a great all around product!
Justice D.
I do like this product, but I agree that it makes my hands feel greasy. It's also a very thick body cream. Over all I love the smell and it leaves me feeling very soft! :)
Jaimie G.
Severn, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This hand cream made my hands feel greasy. I never felt like it soaked into my skin. I found I had to wipe off my finger tips in order to use my phone.
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Smells fantastic, but does not moisturize to me. Feels excessively greasy. When I squeeze the tube, lotion and a watery liquid comes out.
Marisa M.
I have tried several products. I do like the creams they have a nice smell and seem to work well. The price seems to be good as well.
Amber H.
phoenix
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is some of the best lotion I've ever used! I have the lavendar scented. Smells SO incredible and feels nice:)
Stephanie O.
Edmonton
1,464 reviews
This hand cream is excellent. It is a thick cream that delivers intense moisture to the skin. It leaves my hands hydrated, soft and smooth. This cream also softens and hydrates cuticles as effectively as an oil. It absorbs quickly and does not leave your hands feeling greasy. The scent is amazing. I highly recommend this product.