BY J.R. WATKINS

Happy hands start with jr watkins apothecary mango shea butter body cream - 3.3 oz... This lotion soothes and beautifies chapped and dry skin. You'll love the natural ingredients like shea butter. The mango scent is delightful. This moisturizer drenches skin in need of relief due to overexposure to sun, wind or water. Note: content on this site is for reference purposes only. It is not intended to substitute for advice given by a licensed healthcare professional. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Please see our terms and conditions for additional information. see more...

erica b.
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Smells fantastic, but does not moisturize to me. Feels excessively greasy. When I squeeze the tube, lotion and a watery liquid comes out.
Jaimie G.
Jaimie G.
Odenton , Md
Wellness Guru Expert
This hand cream made my hands feel greasy. I never felt like it soaked into my skin. I found I had to wipe off my finger tips in order to use my phone.
Justice D.
Justice D.
I do like this product, but I agree that it makes my hands feel greasy. It's also a very thick body cream. Over all I love the smell and it leaves me feeling very soft! :)
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
I bought soo many of these when they went on sale at my local drugstore and I was very pleased with this product! Great smell, no weird residue after using, just a great all around product!
Amber H.
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
This is some of the best lotion I've ever used! I have the lavendar scented. Smells SO incredible and feels nice:)