Jr Watkins J.R. Watkins Grapefruit Body Oil Mist 6 oz uploaded by Megan M.

BY J.R. WATKINS

Jamie H.
Dandridge, TN
I love the JR Watkins Coconut and Honey body oil mist! It is so light, yet leaves my skin super moisturized and with a beautiful sheen. The scent is light and summery. It isn’t cheap, but it’s definitely not expensive based on how much product you get and how little it takes for the whole-body application.
Megan K.
Lynchburg
I started using this oil spray this winter because my skin wasn't staying hydrated by lotion. I love the ease of the spray bottle, you do have to make sure to spray directly on your body. The oil smells sweet, soft and natural. My skin stays moisturized all day without needing to reapply.
Tiffany A.
Hudsonville, MI
I use body oil mist after I shower to keep my skin moist. It's especially important during the winter months when my skin is dry and flaky. The smell is great and my favorite is the lavender for when I shower before bed. I've used other oils, but this is the best value.
Emily E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like this. I will likely buy it again. I've bought it 2 or 3 times already! Not really for the face. It was about $10 dollars. Sometimes you can use a coupon at Fred Meyer or find it on sale, I believe at Rite Aid. I like this brand nicely.