BY J.R. WATKINS

J.R. Watkins Foot Repair Salve 2.1 oz see more...

Carly G.
The smell is a little strong at first, however I use it at bedtime and out socks over so it’s not to overpowering! Leaves my feet very soft and helps heal dry cracked heels! After trying many foot repair products this is by far my favorite!
Emily W.
Mandeville, LA
The scent is a bit strong, but when you cover your feet with socks, you don't smell it anymore. The texture, once you warm it up with your hands, is very light and easy to apply. Unless I am not using enough, however, I don't find it to be especially moisturizing. It's not something I would repurchase because I think there are better products available.
Holly F.
Columbia, MD
I absolutely love this stuff. It has peppermint oil in it, so it feels amazing on your feet if they're sore and tired from being on your feet for a long time. I use this after long distance races and it helps moisturize and cool down any hotspots that have formed from socks and shoes rubbing on my feet.
Meishia W.
The tingle alone from the product is great. leaves skin soft, non greasy. I love it and the price is decent for what it does
Carma S.
WICHITA, KS
Feels great & smells so clean.. I have really seen a difference since I began using this
Stephanie O.
Edmonton
This foot salve is an intensive treatment for dry feet. It is very moisturizing and leaves a protective layer on the skin that locks in moisture. It heals cracked skin and softens dry, hard skin. It does leave your feet a little greasy before it is absorbed, so it’s best to wear socks after application. Be careful not to slip. I also use this product on my cuticles. It is very affordable. I highly recommend this product.

Amazon