BY J.R. WATKINS

• I also have very sensitive skin, will this dry ur hands out??5 Answers
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
This is a great scent and I love using it on a pamper day. My only complaint about this is I have trouble finding this places. Sometimes I can find it at TJ Maxx and other times I can find it at target but it's not always there.
Kelsey B.
At, surprising product! This is more creamy than oily, and it has one part oil and one part lotion, and before applying, you�re supposed to shake it so they mix. Usually, when I use oil, there is not enough moisture for my skin, it still feels dehydrated, but with this, its thirst is really quenched, and the intense lavender scent is soothing indeed. Wonderful, I will definitely buy this again!
Sarah D.
Peyton , CO
Highly recommend. I use this right after a bath or shower and before I towel dry off. Then I lightly pat dry. I also use this on my kids who are 5 and 7. The smell is so gently and relaxing. It's just perfect to use to wind down and help relax you to sleep. Super hydrating without being greasy. Will continue to use for life!
Jennifer P.
Denver, CO
I love JR Watkins in my home. The lavender oil is great for relaxation. I put some on my son's chest after a bath to help him drift off to sleep quickly. I use it myself for the same reason! Will definitely buy again
Heidi H.
New Oxford, PA
I love the JR Watkins body oil. Lavender is a great oil that helps me to sleep. I use this oil on my shoulders & on my skin. I also spritz lavender oil around my bed. The smell lingers & promotes relaxation & helps induce sleep.
Trish M.
Portland , OR
I love this lavender smell. My favorite place to us it is on my chest to breathe it in or on my temples. It's very helpful after a stressful day and helps to relax. I would buy this product again and also recommend it to others.
Isabella G.
Elsmore, KS
I really love every product that this company puts out! I have extremely sensitive skin, and often body products will irritate that, but I have never had an issue with anything this company has created!
Jennifer R.
Love the versatility of this product.
I use this in my salt water bath, foot soak and directly on my skin. The scent is wonderful and relaxing and doesn't irritate my skin.
Ashley P.
Love the scent of lavender, this oil soaks into the skin well instead of just sitting on top and rubbing off on your clothes.
Lexi H.
Cocoa, FL
I use this if I'm having trouble falling asleep. I also have really sensitive skin and this doesn't bother me.
Jeanelle W.
Baltimore, MD
I also have very sensitive skin, will this dry ur hands out??