J.R. Watkins Head to Toe Kit

by J.R. Watkins

Head to Toe Kit From a bluff high above the Mississippi River in Winona, Minnesota comes the purity of Watkins. Watkins has been good and natural through and through since 1868. We invented natural products. This delightful kit is filled with all the favorites, giving you a robust sampling of our natural personal care. Pamper yourself from head to toe, naturally! Contents: Peppermint Foot Cream ~ Aloe & Green Tea Hand & Body Lotion ~ Mango Hand & Body Lotion Lemon Cream Body Cream ~ Aloe & Green Tea Body Cream ~ Lavender Hand & Cuticle Salve ~ Lemon Hand & Cuticle Salve ~ Natural Beeswax Lip Balm ~ Watkins does not perform animal testing

I love Watkins products but i would like to know what products are included in this kit? Thank you!
Does it really comes with all those products for that price?!
I try to use mostly natural products. Is this product truly natural?
Start your review of J.R. Watkins Head to Toe Kit!
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
I love just about every product in this kit, and love that it's natural products for the most part as well. It's an amazing gift as it's a great deal as far as value- and almost everyone will find at least 2 or 3 items from the selection that they will fall in love with; if not more!
Jessica S.
Wallington, NJ
Let first say that JR Watkins is difficult to find in my area. I actually found this kit at a Cracker Barrel. I was so excited to see it because it allows me to try a variety of items. My favorite item is the hand cream, at least for now. It's a wonderful gift for someone who loves body care products, is looking for something new, or likes natural based products.
Jen L.
Foristell, MO
I love every product from this kit as well. Everything is natural and is a great price for the value of it.
Huma S.
luton
Very nice product my cleaning friend at home and make my home even more clean love it