J.R. Watkins Hand & Cuticle Salve - Lemon uploaded by Cory B.

BY J.R. WATKINS

Canola Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Beeswax, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ormensis, Multicaulis Oil, Eucalyptus Globus Leaf Oil see more...

Cory B.
This smells amazing! I love anything from this brand . The natural formulas they have used for decades. Helps dry skin, soothes skin in weather changes. My husband even used this salve on his tattoo.
vonda d.
Gainesville, GA
Ive bought this in the past and it was ok. But a little to greasy. The smell is ok. But will not buy again.
Tamira V.
Sonora, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I started using this after I'd garden then started on my feet I so I also use it on my legs after I take a shower to get a really smooth feel it works tremendously Andres can also and my husband even uses this after work because he loves the scent of the lemon that makes it smell fresh
Grayson M.
Newark, DE
This is my go to hand salve! A little goes a long way. It is just the right amount of oil, it does not leave your hand sticky and if you apply it overnight, your hands will be super soft int he morning. It has a soft lemon scent and it saved my hands from a hard cleaning session with bleach. I love this product.

After a week of use and my cuticles have stopped cracking too.