BY J.R. WATKINS

Protect and indulge your hands with J.R. Watkins Natural Apothecary Hand & Cuticle Salve. J.R. Watkins Natural Apothecary Hand & Cuticle Salve is formulated around a premium beeswax base, incorporating natural oils that moisturize, nourish and revitalize hard-working hands. J.R. Watkins Natural Apothecary Hand & Cuticle Salve soothes and protects dry, rough skin including hands, cuticles, elbows, feet and heels. see more...

Alex S.
Nelsonville, OH
READ THE DESCRIPTION. On the site that I ordered this product people were complaining about this product being greasy, and it is, but is says so right in the description: "Use before bedtime or when resting, as natural oils may leave skin slippery until they soak in." I have very bad dry hands during the winter. I use this stuff every day before I go to be or if I am just sitting around the house. It is amazing and a life saver. I am so happy with this product!
vonda d.
Gainesville, GA
Ive bought this in the past and do not like it. Its too greasy and i did not like the smell. Will not buy again.
Leanne W.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like to rub this salve on my fingernails and any dry patches (hello elbows) before bed to really let it soak in. The salve is very thick and emollient, and gets a little sticky when it's rubbed into the skin... which is why I like to use it overnight, it's a bit messy for daytime use.

The lavender scent is nice, but it has a heavier, kind of gross "natural oil" smell underneath it which is less attractive.

I'm happy to have and use this salve, but I don't think I would repurchase it.