J.r. Watkins Hand Cream - Pomegranate And Acai - 3.3 Oz

by J.R. Watkins

Up to 98% of the ingredients in our Hand Creams are all natural. Treat your skin to our carefully crafted formula that whips together natural shea and cocoa butters with more than 10 natural oils and extracts. This ultimate moisturizing experience was...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of J.r. Watkins Hand Cream - Pomegranate And Acai - 3.3 Oz!
Stephanie W.
Edmonton , AB
3,360 reviews
This is a rich and thick intensive moisturizing cream. It infuses the skin with moisture. It leaves my skin soft and nourished. It also leaves a protective barrier on the skin to prevent moisture loss. This cream absorbs quickly and it does not leave a greasy residue on the skin. It is excellent for the driest parts of the body, such as hands and cuticles, feet, and elbows. The fragrance is refreshing. I am in love with this product and this brand. I highly recommend it.
Michelle B.
Barrington, NS
JR Watkins hand creams are by far the best hand cream I've used. They leave my hands feeling silky smooth, and paired with their sugar scrub your hands will feel heavenly. Pomegranate is one of my favorite scents, and scents are long lasting.

Looking for your answer?