J.R. Watkins Hand and Body Lotion uploaded by Emily H.J.R. Watkins Hand and Body Lotion uploaded by Sarah T.

BY J.R. WATKINS

Superior Quality Since 1868 Naturally Pure Guilt Free Free Yourself Paraben Free Phthalate Free Propylene Glycol Free Dye Free 97.95% Natural - Natural Products Association Certified A natural history. From a bluff high above the Mississippi River in Winona, Minnesota comes the purity of Watkins. It s wholesome, and it s never "doctored up" like some big city factory products. Watkins has been good and natural through and through since 1868, We invented natural products. Not tested on animals ; see more...

J.R. Watkins Hand and Body Lotion
  • "I absolutely LOVE the Lemon Verbena scent of this brand. It's the only one that smells EXACTLY like a lemon cup cake. Highly recommend. It's also extremely moisturizing. " in 3 reviews
  • "It is a bit pricey but find that a little goes a very long way with this product!" in 1 review
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the hand and body lemon cream scent. To me it smells like lemon pound cake. The lotion is paraben-free, phthalate free, prop gly free, aka it is an amazing lotion. It absorbs fairly quickly without leaving a reside. I purchased mine from Rite Aid for around $8 I will definitely repurchase it again once I use us this bottle.
Sarah T.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not only does it smell delicious, it works great too! I actually found this at Cracker Barrel, which surprisingly has the largest selection of JR Watkins products I've seen! The packaging is adorable and it seriously smells like a lemon tart 🍋
Jasmin R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I can definitely agree that a little bit goes a long way with this lotion. That is why I believe it is of good value. It lasts all day for me. And has a very pleasant smells. Does not leave residue behind and I'd def buy this again!
Charlotte D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I LOVE this lotion! It smells so delicious like lemon cream cookies which are some of my favorites! It's nice and moisturizing and a good value for the price. My bottle is lasting me forever but once it's all gone I'll definitely buy more!
Morgan B.
Athens , GA
Works great and smells so good! I first found it about this brand in a small local pharmacy that I worked at in high school. I love this brand, every product I have used has exceeded my expectations. I will definitely continue to buy!
Jayla Z.
Southlake, Tx
I. Absolutely. Love. This. Product. The lemon cream smell is incredibly intense and delicious to the senses. Maybe not the most hydrating, but the smell is worth it.
Margaret S.
Eugene, OR
My partner recently bought this for me at the apothecary where they make my sons heart meds. They told him it's one of the best out there. Was surprised to find it at Kroger later. Really like it and surprisingly like the lemon a lot
Brie S.
Jacksonville, FL
Lillian I.
Spartanburg , SC
I love the smell of this stuff and the way it absorbs into the skin. I don’t love tht you have to shake it or it leaks and that it takes a few minutes to run in
Jenn H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Best scent! Makes you smell like a lemon cookie. Texture is thick, but a little goes a long way. Smoothes skin so nicely. A bit pricey, but worth it.

Kohl's