BY J.R. WATKINS

Natural Apothecary Naturally Pure 99.0% Natural Natural Menthol And Methyl Salicylate Superior Quality Since 1868 Fast Acting Long Lasting Pain Relief Made In U.S.A. For Adverse Reactions Call 1-800-243-9423 see more...

Emily E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One time when I used it on my leg/knee area, I couldn't sleep because it was so uncomfortable from the this balm. Another time it really helped my back pain so I actually did get to sleep! Also , It might have been summer for my leg/ knee pain with discomfort, and fall or winter for the back pain relief when it worked well. Go figure. Thank you for making this @ J.R Watkins company! I got mine I believe at Bartells for either $8.99 or $9.99. It seemed spendy, but it contains a good amount of product. I believe it to be travel friendly. Adios!
Influenster M.
If you've ever used Icy Hot, this is just as effective and way less offensive. It's like a gentle warming splash of menthol instead of an shipwreck in an ocean thereof. I use it after tango class when I get a little too frisky with my ochos. Get it. Got it? Good.
Somaya S.
Brooklyn, NY
Come back from a rough day at work or at practice, use this wherever, I tend to use it on my lower back and it does wonders I love the tingling sensation it gives me
Aimee D.
Middletown, OH
Great for sore muscles. Has a menthol smell , the smell goes away quickly, but stays hot for about 20:00 min.
Amanda Z.
This stuff is so soothing. I would recommend to those who complain of muscle pain or tightness.
Lauren F.
As a nurse who is always on my feet, this stuff works wonders on my lower back.
molly k.
Is this like tiger balm?
Gaby R.
Do you recommend this over icy hot?
Brittany J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where can you get this? This sounds amazing to try out