BY J.R. WATKINS

Rid your home of dirt and grime with new J.R. Watkins Coconut All-Purpose Cleaner. This hard-working cleaner wipes away the mess, leaving a refreshing, sheer coconut scent. 99% Natural and free from ammonia, bleach, parabens, phthalates, glycols and dyes, use to clean appliances, sinks, countertops and more. Always non-toxic. Never tested on animals. Made in the U.S.A. see more...

Hannah S.
Pinson, AL
The smell is great! It really cuts they grease and grime and it doesn’t take a lot! One bottle usually lasts me about 3 weeks which is great! The price is comparable to other similar products on the market right now
Todd P.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I love this cleaner! I feel confident every time I use it I'm getting a great clean. Plus it smells great and is safe for my kids and dogs! It might be a little more expensive than other cleaners but it is worth every penny!
katy s.
I love the smell of this product so much! I am a bug fan of anything coconut and love to clean with this scent. It's not too overpowering and still gives off a freshly cleaned smell. The strength of the product against grease and grime is okay, nothing magical. I use it mostly in my kitchen.
Alyssa S.
Long Island, NY
I just purchased this at Target and am SO happy with it.  It smells amazing, works great and is all natural, so I feel comfortable using it on my kids' high chairs and things like that. I highly recommend this product for anyone looking for a natural clean.