J.R. Watkins Coconut Milk & Honey Hand Cream - 3.3 Oz

by Watkins

Natural shea and cocoa butters and plant oils protect, soothe and condition delicate skin. This rich, non-greasy cream is ideal for dry, rough skin such as hands and feet, or use as an all-over body moisturizer.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of J.R. Watkins Coconut Milk & Honey Hand Cream - 3.3 Oz!
Jaime C.
Peoria, IL
J.R. Watkins Coconut Milk & Honey Hand Cream - 3.3 Oz uploaded by Jaime C.
Purchased at: Amazon
What drove me to purchase this cream was the coconut smell, it didn’t disappoint. It lasts long and leaves my hands soft and not greasy. It is advertised as 98% natural; containing Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter and Jojoba Oil.
Thes M.
J.R. Watkins Coconut Milk & Honey Hand Cream - 3.3 Oz uploaded by Thes M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love that this hand cream is 98% natural, smells like heaven, and really does provide moisture and hydration to my hands. It’s also very affordable which is a big bonus. I took a star off as it remains quite greasy for a while, but eventually absorbs into the skin. I would still recommend the Jr Watkins Coconut Milk & Honey Hand Cream 33 Oz to anyone who does not mind the greasiness and wants intense hydration for their hands.
Gina S.
Strathroy, ON
Watch out dry hands and elbows, JR Watkins in the house. I'm big in to self care. Love massaging my hands, arms and elbows with this. And the coconut scent takes me to the beach....in my mind anyways. I highly recommend this moisturizer!
Stephanie W.
Edmonton , AB
3,367 reviews
This is a rich and thick intensive moisturizing cream. It infuses the skin with moisture. It leaves my skin soft and nourished. It also leaves a protective barrier on the skin to prevent moistures loss. It is excellent for the driest parts of the body, such as hands, feet, and elbows. This cream absorbs within a few minutes, so your skin is not left with any residue. I am in love with this product and I highly recommend it.
Kristi G.
Milford, DE
This hand cream softens your hands so well, and the lemon creme smells so amazing, I found it at walmart and will definetely be picking up more before they suddenly don't carry it anymore
Elizabeth O.
oshawa, ON
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
i picked up this hand cream because i thought it was going to be good but when i used it for the first time i could not get over how bad it smelled and how greasy it made my hands feel definitely would skip on this one again
Ayla T.
Toronto, ON
It might be a little pricey, but it’s definitely worth the money. This product moisturises my hands so much better than any other cream I have used. The consistency of the product is great, not too greasy and absorbs into my skin very easily. There is the added benefit of there being no added chemical ingredients. This product also smells so amazing.
Korinna K.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Target
Love this lotion and brand! I would highly recommend this to anyone. It doesn’t leave your hands feeling greasy after use like a lot of lotions do.
Cynthia V.
United States
I love this hand cream, I keep in on my desk at work all day and use it after washing my hands as the soap at work always leaves me feeling dry.
Sarah K.
Sugar Land, TX
Smells great, is not oily when applied. Leaves skin smooth and soft and absorbs quickly

Looking for your answer?