J.r. Watkins Coconut Milk Honey Body Oil Mist 6 uploaded by Kaylee S.J.r. Watkins Coconut Milk Honey Body Oil Mist 6 uploaded by Nicole W.

BY J.R. WATKINS

This rich, moisturizing spray leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. Formulated with apricot kernel oil and vitamin E to nourish your skin with essential nutrients it needs. Because the oilis quickly absorbedby the skin, it leaves a dry soft feel. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
love, love this body oil mist! The smell of subtle coconut and honey is amazing. I was actually sad when I ran out the first time and couldn't find it more. I spritz this all over my body after I get out of the shower and it locks all the moisture in. Absorbs quickly and isn't too greasy, leaves your skin feeling so soft and lookin' so good!
Cassidy H.
Dunnellon FL
I love this stuff, I've never been big on oils but with this mist it just melts into my skin. It smells fantastic and doesn't leave a greasy film, and for the price this an obvious buy! I'll repurchase this a million times over
patria v.
I was at Target and saw this product in the body cream area. I am a big fan of oils, but I sprayed this an rubbed. My skin literally glowed immediately. I discovered something very special for my skin and I am happy.
Toni A.
Now, while I totally adore the smell, just let me say that this did not get absorbed easily in my skin. We purchased it to help last winter with dry knees, feet and elbows. Left the body well oiled, but I was slick
Kaylee S.
Kingwood, TX
I am in love with this body oil. I have extremely dry skin and this has been my go to product this summer. I just spray it all over my body right after the shower and my skin feels so nourished afterwards. I'm also a big fan of the smell, anytime I wear it out I get a compliment. Also it absorbs pretty quick, especially for an oil.
Nicole W.
Jamaica, NY
Love,love,love this product!!! With the cold & dry winters. I love the quick dry spray leaves my skin smooth & soft & moisture after a shower. This product works good for me & my family. Love it!! Love it!
Katie O.
I love this so so much. It smells kind of sweet but refreshing and it makes your skin super soft. I love that it doesn't stay greasy at all. It's amazing, the spray nozzle makes it so easy to put on and rub in evenly.
Peggy W.
St.John's,NL
Love this body oil. Part of my daily routine. It's light and fresh with a lovely scent. Love these products and this is one of my favorites