BY J.R. WATKINS

Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I love how this goes on and works like chap stick but it really is like applying a light lip tint to your lips! I bought a pack of these from ulta and I have these laying around almost everywhere from my purse, my office & car! A must have!
Lacy B.
I like how this product makes my lips feel! It’s like a spearmint, tingly feeling. I also like the it moisturizes and that it’s tinted. My lips are always so smooth after wearing it. I just wish they had more colors!
Diana R.
South Gate, CA
This one is one of my favorite. It kind of reminds me of the baby lips but very affordable! It gives you a smooth finishing feeling and a tint of color! I love it.
Paula H.
Really enjoy using this brand. Doesn't feel sticky on your lips and is pretty true to color. Good product for the price.
Whitney L.
I love this lip tint because it has color as well as moisturizer. Its like a chapstick and lipstick all in one