J.R. Watkins Aloe and Green Tea Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Jocelyne V.J.R. Watkins Aloe and Green Tea Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Nicole L.

BY J.R. WATKINS

99.16% Natural. Since 1868. Please Recycle J.R. Watkins naturals premium foaming hand soap bathes the skin in luxurious foam that moisturizes while it gently cleanses the skin. J.R. Watkins proudly discloses all ingredients.  Natural ingredients may cause color variations. see more...

• Besides Target, where else can this be found?1 Answers
Gina P.
Durham, NC
Its soap and yes it works well... foams up nicely and gets your hands nice and clean. Which is the whole point... but I LOVE the way the green tea smells. I have never drank green tea that smells like this. But it smells wonderful... nice clean and kind of a springy vibe. Its very hard to describe but I can only akin it to grass springy smell. Trust me if you prefer a lighter fragrance something clean yet springy smelling you will love this.
Mallory R.
Garrison, ND
It has a great scent. It worked really well foaming and cleansing. Has aloe in it for smooth hands. The square container was easy to grab. ( even with soapy hands) I found it at a local hardware department store. I would definitely buy this soap again.
Cara H.
I love this soap at my sinks! It has such a lite smell and is so soft on my hands! I love the convenience of finding it right next door at target too!
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
This is such a great smelling hand soap. I love green tea flavors and scents. I love all natural products anytime I can get them.
Amanda E.
This. Smells. Amazing. I love the smell and packaging of this product. I feel like it works well too- lasts a long time.
Nicole L.
Love this stuff! Smells soo ahhh-mazing! Cleans your hands so well. Definitely would buy again : )
Cameron P.
Amazing soaps! J.R. Watkins had some great products. Great smelling too! Definetly recommend.
Rachel L.
Marianna, FL
Smells great and leaves your hands feeling so clean and so fish absolutely my favorite
Jackii A.
Albany, NY
Feels great on your hands and it smells so amazing! This is great for any bathroom
Ravinder K.
This aloe Vera soap is my everything it leaves my hand so soft and silky aha
Amanda K.
Chesapeake, VA
Besides Target, where else can this be found?