J.r. Watkins All Purpose Cleaner - Grapefruit - 24 Oz

by J.R. Watkins

Rid your home of dirt and grime without using harsh toxins. J.R. Watkins Naturals All-Purpose Cleaners quickly remove grease and grime from most surfaces. You'll find hundreds of uses for this streak-free, earth-friendly cleaner. It's great for...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of J.r. Watkins All Purpose Cleaner - Grapefruit - 24 Oz!
Candace K.
San Marcos, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 6
J.r. Watkins All Purpose Cleaner - Grapefruit - 24 Oz uploaded by Candace K.
Cleans very well, doesn't really clean better than other cleaners.💖 It smells great, light fruity scent that lingers for quite awhile.
Tara T.
Rock Springs, WY
Purchased at: Walgreens
I started buying this with Watkins but then found it at walgreens and tj maxx. This is a fantastic cleaner with natural ingredients definitely a repurchase
Robyn L.
Beaver county, AB
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love this product! It smells fresh and cleans well! I usually buy it for around $8 so it’s a little on the pricey side but foot to know it is made with natural products!
Christine S.
Anoka, MN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
The J.r. Watkins All Purpose Cleaner in the grapefruit scent is my all time favorite cleaner.  The ingredients in this product are clean with out chemicals.  The fragrance is SO GOOD!  The cost is affordable / comparable to other natural cleaners, I believe about $4 for the container.  I used to be able to find this at Target stores but now have only been able to find it online which is frustrating but I still continue to use it.  Great product!
Jw6493 W.
Shawnee, KS
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
JR Watkins has good products been around along time. This is a clean fresh lavender smell. Cleans well with no issues on surfaces. Leaves not film dries nicely.
Amber K.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
JR Watkins is one of absolute favorite and most purchased brands for cleaning (and other, especially soap) products. All products smell amazing and natural and work lovely!
camila Q.
my house smells like grapefruit after I am done cleaning! just such a welcoming scent!
Nia S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Absolutely love the smell! And it clean through tough grease. My pets are sensitive to this cleaner though.
тιғғαηү S.
Brooklyn, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I really like this cleaner. It smells really nice and I love that it’s natural. It’s def one of the better natural multi purpose cleaners I’ve used recently . Excited to try their other products. I would recommend this one if you like natural.[product:jr-watkins-naturals-j.r.-watkins-naturals-grapefruit-all-purpose-cleaner,-24-oz]
Kate W.
Cannon Falls
Hands down the best smelling cleaner I use in my home. I love the grapefruit smell. This coats a little more than I typically like to spend on an all purpose cleaner, but for a treat, I keep it around just for the smell.

Looking for your answer?