J.R. Watkins All Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Andrea F.

BY J.R. WATKINS

Natural Home Care Non-toxic biodegradable Ammonia free Animal testing free Anxiety free Bleach free Doubt free Dye free Guilt free Phosphate free Skepticism free Sodium lauryl sulfate free Quality since 1868 A Natural History. From a bluff high above the Mississippi River in Winona, Minnesota comes the purity of Watkins. It s wholesome, and it s never "doctored up" like some big city factory products. Watkins has been good and natural through and through since 1868. We invented natural products. J.R. Watkins Natural All Prupose Cleaner quickly removes grease and grime from: Appliances Fixtures Sinks Counter Tops Floors Walls Tile Woodwork see more...

Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Ladies this product is amazing it doesn't have the harsh chemicals especially if you have kids and you're watching all those chemicals around the kids this is amazing I clean my whole house with this and it has that lemon said to it and I clean my countertops I clean you know a lot of the things that I have I clean it with this and it's safe it doesn't ruin my furniture it cleans my furniture
Kathleen B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love the coconut scent! I actually don’t mind leaving the bottle out by my sink because the label and bottle design are pleasing. Natural ingredients are a plus. I gave four stars because I’m big on knowing I’m killing germs, so this for the day to day and then going in with an antibacterial cleaner is a must for this Mama!
Monet H.
Works well on almost all surfaces. I feel secure knowing that it is a natural cleaner. Works well in the kitchen counter and is a good value. I got it on sale at Target. I would recommend to anyone who is concerned about harsh chemicals in their cleaning products. This product can be diluted to clean small toys for children as well.
Michelle T.
Donnelsville, OH
Super effective and pleasant smelling. No filmy residue. We have lots of allergies in our home and we had no negative effects from this product or the smell, which is a major issue in our home. Very pleased with the product and will buy again!!J R Watkins J. R. Watkins All Purpose Cleaner - 24 oz - Lavender
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Whitney L.
Osceola, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a more expensive brand at Target but I did get a good deal on it. It was on clearance and it was the best item I got that day. The scent is amazing. Love the lemon scent. I recommend this product 100%
Jordan N.
Hilton Head Island
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this brand especially the lemon scent! It does a good job cleaning and makes everything smell amazing! It is a little on the pricy side, but refuse to buy any other cleaner that I use on the regular.
Patherine P.
Gilbert, AZ
Good product. It does the job. I do feel some other products are more aggressive. Good for everyday cleaning. The smell is nice, I don’t mind it. I would purchase again if on sale again.
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This all purpose cleaner really does work you don't have to use much it was a little pricier than what I'm used to however if you want to really good product that works I would definitely recommend it
Corinne w.
Martinsburg , WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love jr Watkins cleaners and I feel safer using them in my house than most other chemical laden cleaners! Especially with kids in the house! I normally clean with just vinegar and essential oils but when I want something a little extra this is my go to brand!
Caitlin B.
Ingram, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does this have a strong chemical smell?
Mari M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When buying cleaning products í am all about the smell, what does this product smell like?
Leah D.
Yorktown, Indiana
Does this clean as well as other all. Purpose cleaners?
emalee s.
Springville, AL
How well recommended would this be?
Savanna R.