Jr Watkins 4 oz. Aloe and Green Tea Room Freshener Spray uploaded by Brenny H.

BY J.R. WATKINS

Eliminate odors in any room of your home with a light mist of our natural essential oil room sprays. Our premium formulas eliminate odors and create a delightful long lasting atmosphere. Refreshing aloe and green tea fragrance! More than 600 sprays. brb Ingredients: /bPurified Water Plant-Derived Surfactants Fragrance Ethanol (derived from corn)brb Size: /b4 FZbrbPack of: /b1brbrbProduct Selling Unit: /beach see more...

Amy B.
Winston Salem, NC
Smells really nice and long lasting scent. I like that I can spray it around my animals and kids.
Chelsey C.
N Palm Beach, FL
Smells sooo good and feels like it's a clean smell and not over powering. Highly suggest
Pia M.
I love the scent it was my product from jr watkins can't wait to try out some more!
Anne B.
Waltham, MA
I like it ...its not as good as i thought or wanted too but i do recommend it
Brittany S.
ottawa, ON
I found this scent not too long ago and i wish that I had found it much earlier! I always spray a bit before leaving the house so its nice to come home to a light fresh smelling home ad always before we have company comes over. we always get compliments on how or home smells when  we use this product.
Tarrah L.
Sydney, Australia
Great product, smells wonderful and easy too use, friendly and safe too use around children and pets, a great product too keep around the house
Becca L.
I like how this room spray is natural and not so chemically scented as febreeze or other leading air fresheners
amani n.
north marka - amman - jordan
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
makes every thing clean .. ues it and forget all things about dirt and bad smells ... love it .. and trust it
zeel z.
Mumbai
Smells very good and amazing. Very nice Smell. Especially useful when guests come
Camila G.
Montreal, QC
i had this to refresh my room's air specially in the winter, I love it :) !!
Destiny G.
Does this work for eliminating bathroom odors?
Crystal M.
Peoria, AZ
Is it for spray in your couches?
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Is this more of a concentrated spray, minimal use of product to cover affected room area?

Walmart