Jr Watkins 4 oz. Aloe and Green Tea Room Freshener Spray uploaded by Brenny H.

BY J.R. WATKINS

Eliminate odors in any room of your home with a light mist of our natural essential oil room sprays. Our premium formulas eliminate odors and create a delightful long lasting atmosphere. Refreshing aloe and green tea fragrance! More than 600 sprays. brb Ingredients: /bPurified Water Plant-Derived Surfactants Fragrance Ethanol (derived from corn)brb Size: /b4 FZbrbPack of: /b1brbrbProduct Selling Unit: /beach see more...

Brenny H.
Twinsburg , OH
This spray is tiny but mighty! One mist will fill the whole room! I love the fragrances! I also love that this is family friendly and safe for pets and children.
Sidney N.
Avon, CO
I love this whole line of things!! This is my favorite sent for my house!! I love it. It's easy and lasts so long. One spray, that's all you need!
Leslie A.
I use this all the time to keep my room smelling fresh and clean doesn't take much for it to really keep the whole room smelling amazing
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Very light and refreshing room spray. I keep this next to my bed as it is not too perfumy or overwhelming. The scent helps relax me.
Anna T.
Usually I think it’s kind of pointless to have this in your bathroom when you can just light a match. But it does smell good.
Jenn S.
Brentwood, CA
My favorite scent they make. I love it. Crisp and clean. J.R. Watkins Aloe & Green Tea Scented Room Freshener 4 oz
Sàde B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
shelley r.
MILWAUKEE, WI
This spray provides a fresh  and natural scent unlike your typical sprays you can find everywhere. I'm a fan!
morgan j.
Austin, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Great product. I can find if just about anywhere and gets the job done. I'm completely satisfied with this.
Kenzi M.
baldwinsville
Probably one of my favorites. Would love to try some samples or little gifts but overall great company!!!
Destiny G.
Does this work for eliminating bathroom odors?
Crystal M.
Peoria, AZ
Is it for spray in your couches?
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Is this more of a concentrated spray, minimal use of product to cover affected room area?

Walmart