Jr Watkins 4 oz. Aloe and Green Tea Room Freshener Spray uploaded by Brenny H.

BY J.R. WATKINS

Eliminate odors in any room of your home with a light mist of our natural essential oil room sprays. Our premium formulas eliminate odors and create a delightful long lasting atmosphere. Refreshing aloe and green tea fragrance! More than 600 sprays. brb Ingredients: /bPurified Water Plant-Derived Surfactants Fragrance Ethanol (derived from corn)brb Size: /b4 FZbrbPack of: /b1brbrbProduct Selling Unit: /beach see more...

Kelsy J.
Lancaster, PA
This natural home freshener is highly recommended ! The green tea smell is so refreshing and so natural smelling . It's also not to strong ! But it will leave your home smelling so good !
Sierra S.
I love this spray. I love the natural ingredients and the fact that it smells amazing. The smell actually lasts too! This product is very effective and I just can’t get over the scent. We use this everyday, and I have recommended to many people
Lisa S.
Smells so crisp and sweet. I first purchased at target for my car and loved it so much that I bought a few more bottles for my home. People must love it because I went back yesterday to buy more and it's all sold out.
Jessica J.
Portsmouth, RI
The packaging is so beautiful. I originally bought this only because I loved the package but I love what's inside even more. It smalls clean and light and amazing!
Kristin S.
N Royalton, OH
This spray is awesome. I love green tea so it is my favorite. I use it to freshen up my room along with my other candles I use. It is very effective and inexpensive. Would recommend it! Great refresher.
Joanna B.
A little bit goes a long way! Making this room freshener not only eco friendly but budget friendly as well. I keep it in our boy's bathroom - and it always smells fresh, so that's saying something!
April S.
This works great! You don’t need to spray a whole lot for it to be effective. I like the small bottle. I would definitely purchase it again. It was a good price for what it is. I would recommend.
Ashlee S.
This product really makes a big difference in the smell of your home. It is kid and pet safe and smells really great. Just a little bit goes a long way, and is long lasting too!
Natalie H.
If this product ever left the shelves I would absolutely die! I am a die hard fan of this scent and love using it for every occasion, every season, and any room in the house!
Percy P.
I love having this on hand. Pets will always come with pet smells. This JR. Watkins room freshener helps with those pet smells. the scent is not too overwhelming and just enough to mask those unwanted pet smells.
Destiny G.
Does this work for eliminating bathroom odors?
Crystal M.
Peoria, AZ
Is it for spray in your couches?
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Is this more of a concentrated spray, minimal use of product to cover affected room area?

Walmart