Jr Watkins 4 oz. Aloe and Green Tea Room Freshener Spray uploaded by Brenny H.

BY J.R. WATKINS

Eliminate odors in any room of your home with a light mist of our natural essential oil room sprays. Our premium formulas eliminate odors and create a delightful long lasting atmosphere. Refreshing aloe and green tea fragrance! More than 600 sprays. brb Ingredients: /bPurified Water Plant-Derived Surfactants Fragrance Ethanol (derived from corn)brb Size: /b4 FZbrbPack of: /b1brbrbProduct Selling Unit: /beach see more...

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Crystal J.
Dallas, TX
Don't really like green tea scents but this is so light and clean and not overbearing that i appericate the scent of it and i get lots of compliments of it in our home when people come to visit.  Still trying to find a scent that i prefer more but i love this brand.
Lisa S.
Smells so crisp and sweet. I first purchased at target for my car and loved it so much that I bought a few more bottles for my home. People must love it because I went back yesterday to buy more and it's all sold out.
Kristin S.
N Royalton, OH
This spray is awesome. I love green tea so it is my favorite. I use it to freshen up my room along with my other candles I use. It is very effective and inexpensive. Would recommend it! Great refresher.
April S.
This works great! You don’t need to spray a whole lot for it to be effective. I like the small bottle. I would definitely purchase it again. It was a good price for what it is. I would recommend.
Percy P.
I love having this on hand. Pets will always come with pet smells. This JR. Watkins room freshener helps with those pet smells. the scent is not too overwhelming and just enough to mask those unwanted pet smells.
Sierra S.
I love this spray. I love the natural ingredients and the fact that it smells amazing. The smell actually lasts too! This product is very effective and I just can’t get over the scent. We use this everyday, and I have recommended to many people
Kimberly B.
I love these room freshener sprays! I love that they're a more natural and cruelty free alternative to other brands and they smell so good. The coconut one is my favorite though.
Meghan R.
I love all the scents and products from this brand. I always wish the room fragrances were a bit bigger for the price, but I usually hunt for a sale at Target to indulge. They're a must have in my home.
Alyssa S.
Long Island, NY
This stuff smells amazing and is all natural so I use it a lot throughout my home. I like to spray it after I clean my home for an extra boost of that "fresh" scent.  I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a refreshing room spray that is not super overpowering.
Destiny G.
Does this work for eliminating bathroom odors?
Crystal M.
Peoria, AZ
Is it for spray in your couches?
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Is this more of a concentrated spray, minimal use of product to cover affected room area?