Jr Watkins 4 oz. Aloe and Green Tea Room Freshener Spray uploaded by Brenny H.

BY J.R. WATKINS

Laura L.
I love this JR Watkins Room Refresher. A little goes a long way, but the smell isn't overpowering. It adds a light fresh fragrance to any room. I keep these in the kitchen and bathroom and it really helps with strong odors. Very much recommend.
Kelsy J.
Lancaster , PA
This natural home freshener is highly recommended ! The green tea smell is so refreshing and so natural smelling . It's also not to strong ! But it will leave your home smelling so good !
Jessica J.
Portsmouth, RI
The packaging is so beautiful. I originally bought this only because I loved the package but I love what's inside even more. It smalls clean and light and amazing!
Chelsey C.
N Palm Beach, FL
Smells sooo good and feels like it's a clean smell and not over powering. Highly suggest
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Crystal J.
Dallas, TX
Don't really like green tea scents but this is so light and clean and not overbearing that i appericate the scent of it and i get lots of compliments of it in our home when people come to visit.  Still trying to find a scent that i prefer more but i love this brand.
Sierra S.
I love this spray. I love the natural ingredients and the fact that it smells amazing. The smell actually lasts too! This product is very effective and I just can’t get over the scent. We use this everyday, and I have recommended to many people
Lisa S.
Smells so crisp and sweet. I first purchased at target for my car and loved it so much that I bought a few more bottles for my home. People must love it because I went back yesterday to buy more and it's all sold out.
Kristin S.
N Royalton, OH
This spray is awesome. I love green tea so it is my favorite. I use it to freshen up my room along with my other candles I use. It is very effective and inexpensive. Would recommend it! Great refresher.
Tula B.
columbus
Heavenly. I love the smell of this product and it's ability of freshen up your whole day and lighten up your mood. It was effective and did was it was supposed to do. I would definitely recommend this
Destiny G.
Does this work for eliminating bathroom odors?
Crystal M.
Los Angeles , CA
Is it for spray in your couches?
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
Decorator Expert
Is this more of a concentrated spray, minimal use of product to cover affected room area?