BY JR RADIO

J. R. Watkins Room Freshener Lavender Description: Conscience-Clearing Power Natural Free Yourself Non-Toxic Biodegradable Eliminate odors in any room of your home with a light mist of the natural essential oil room sprays. The premium formulas... see more...

Nicole C.
Manassas, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this room spray! I bought it at Harris teeter along with the lemon one because there was a buy one get one. I have this spray on my bedside table and will spritz it on the bed after I have fixed the sheets in the morning. It just freshens up the room and lavender is supposed to help with sleeping
Alex L.
This product smells so good but unfortunately doesn't linger super long. It is often hard to find as it is only in certain stores, but a great find when you do. Would love to try other products from this line simply for the clean fresh smells.
Shauna F.
This is a pretty decent spray, not sure I'd go out of my way to purchase it again, but if I saw it I'd grab one
Catherine L.
I absolutely love this spray, it has a mild enough smell but helps me relax easily.