BY JR LIGGETT

Made the Old-Fashioned way-by hand! Each bar is hand-cut, so no two bars are exactly alike. The way they did it over 100 years ago, here in New England. No synthetic oils, No chemical concoctions, No plastic bottles, No detergents. This shampoo will not strip the natural oils from your hair so most people do not need a conditioner. Good for permed or colored hair, and hair with natural curl. Because it is not a liquid, each bar offers the approximate number of usages as a 24 oz. bottle of most modern shampoos. EARTH FRIENDLY - USER FRIENDLYNo Animal TestingNo PreservativesNo Animal Products100% Bio-degradable Pure 100% Natural OilsThick Luxurious LatherRinses Out Clean & EasilyGives Body & ManageabilityMoney Back GuaranteeGreat for Backpacking and Traveling!

Veronica B.
Clay City, IN
This is the best shampoo i have ever used! It is earth friendly, has less waste, and makes my hair feel better than anything ever has. This works for my wavy hair, my husband's greasy straight hair, our son's curly hair, and our daughter's dry straight hair. I think it might work great for all hair types. It keeps my hair feeling clean all week.
Rose L.
This is so convenient. I love it's simplicity. It's easy to use. Lasts a long time. Less is more and doesn't irrate sensitive skin and scalps. Hair looks amazing and dandruff is gone. I love this for travel, so I can have more liquids I need through TSA. I still need conditioner because my hair is crazy!
Matt T.
Can't believe I'm the first to be reviewing this. I found the JR Liggett brand maybe last year and I haven't looked back for a second. This bar was the first I ever bought and I have been experimenting with some of the other scents since then. At first it was strange to use a solid shampoo as I never had before. My first time using it I remember my hair being squeaky clean afterwards and I did not have any dandruff. I have pretty short hair and I barely use any friction on my hair to get the desired amount of suds so it lasts me a long time per bar. The only negative thing I can really think of is the way I contain it in between showers. I keep it in a soap dish and despite my best efforts to shake it dry btwn showers it gets a gel like consistency after a while from staying saturated and it's kinda off putting initially. Other than that I love it!
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX
I haven't tried any shampoo bar yet' but I have been thinking of buying this J.R liggett shampoo bar' is this shampoo bar good for normal to dry hair ' my hair is crazy crazy crazy " in the winter is dry then when is summer is normal ' I call that crazy!
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
I have tried a few different types of bar shampoo and really like this one but it does dry my scalp and hair out a bit. It does leave me squeaky clean, without any gummy or waxy feeling, I dont even need any vinegar rinse with this shampoo. And I love the scent, a mild rose scent, it's awesome! The only drawback is the drying out of my hair and scalp. I am going to try some of the other JR Liggett bars with more moisturizers added to see if they are a little better for me. But, if nothing else works out, I will continue to use this.
For reference, I have straight, thin hair with a tendency towards oiliness. I usually cannot wash less frequently than every other day.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this lather up?