BY JR LIGGETT

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Refresh your shower and shave routine with this amazing bar shampoo tea tree oil formula from J.R. Liggett. This old-fashioned formula was discovered in an old New England cookbook by the Liggett family who has since been creating these all-natural, safe-to-use bath products. Its unique formulation lathers and quickly cleans, leaving you with healthy, beautiful results. This sulfate-free product is safe to use on all hair and skin types with no risk of irritation. Enjoy this old-fashioned recipe with your family. see more...

• I really need a shampoo that is natural so it won't give me dandr...2 Answers
Review (1)
Georzetta R.
This shampoo bar is so convenient and easy to manage. Use it just like a bar of soap. No bottles or lids or spills. It is soft milled so you cannot leave it sitting in water or under running water because it will melt away. I leave mine on a dry sponge which wicks the water away and keeps the bar pretty dry.

The smell is vegetable oil. No sents or color dies. I find that it removes most tangles and my hair is very soft after washing. Rinsing is a breeze as well.
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
I really need a shampoo that is natural so it won't give me dandruff or make my scalp itch constantly. I was wondering if this shampoo os a good poo alternative or if there are better non-sulfate/organic poos