BY JP MORGAN CHASE #8 in Apps

You can manage your accounts, make deposits, find ATMs and more. Now it’s easy to do banking 24/7, right from your iPhone® or iPod touch®.

• See account balances & transaction history
  • View your credit and debit card rewards status
  • Pay bills and credit cards
  • Transfer money between Chase accounts
  • Make deposits with Chase QuickDeposit
  • Send wire transfers
  • Make changes to pending transactions
  • Send and request money with Chase Person-to-Person QuickPay
  • Find the nearest Chase branches & ATMs
  • View your credit card balance and activity
  • Make payments
  • View Ultimate Rewards information
  • View your balance and transaction activity
  • Make a deposit with Chase QuickDeposit and reload your card
  • Transfer money to a Chase Liquid card Accolades

• JPMorgan Chase & Co. Chase Mobile2 Answers
  • Does anyone else have problems depositing checks? 18 Answers
  • Does anyone else's secure message center have issues load...10 Answers
JPMorgan Chase & Co. Chase Mobile
  • "love this app i never have to go to the bank to deposit checks or transfer money it makes everything so easy " in 7 reviews
Alisha J.
Walworth, NY
I love this app. It’s simple, but has everything you need. It can be accessed with a password or Touch ID (iPhone users).
Once inside, your first view is the current balances of all of your cards. You can then click on a certain card and see each transaction that has been made with it (pending and already processed).
You can see your next payment date and amount due, it shows you the amount of interest accruing, and you can make a payment easily inside the app (it saves your info so you don’t need to re-enter it every time).
You can customize notifications from within the app and outside the app (emails, texts, etc.) to fit your needs.
You can apply for a new card, cancel a card, and report a card missing or stolen from inside the app.
There’s countless other options that you can do within the app or it will link you directly to their website.
It’s never crashed on me, I’ve never had any security issues, everything is always clear and when I make a purchase it shows up instantly (under the pending section). It’s the perfect app to accompany any chase card or bank account.
Teresa N.
falls church
Techie Expert Level 1
The Chase Pay app saved my life! I forgot my wallet one day and was running too low on gas and to refill in order to make it back home. I did not realize I forgot my wallet until I pulled into the gas station. To my luck and surprise I pulled into a gas station that accepts Chase Pay! I was able to find this out by going on their app to where it lists the businesses that accepts Chase Pay. I was worried since I've never used Chase Pay but it was very easy. I simply put in the pump number and a code was sent to my app, I entered the code on the pin pad and it was easy as that. So I thanked Chase Pay and drove home safely. Oh, and I received 5% cash back as well :)

I can't recommend this app enough. This is the future!
Dorie H.
Merced
I’ve had this bank for almost 3 years now. My fiancé actually made me switched to this bank account because of how well the service is. The app is full on point! You can send money directly to other friends or family members. You get to see all your transactions right then and there. Easy deposit. Easy withdrawal. They will always notify you or call with anything that they see absurd. And that is so awesome because you wouldn’t know what would happen to your bank account if perhaps you don’t normally check your app or go to the bank and get it checked to see if there are any problems. They call you right then and there to let you know what has happen and they notify you quick!!! Their service never fails me!
Roxanne O.
Techie Expert Level 1
I just can’t do it with this company anymore. I had to leave and go to a credit union because I became disabled and they kept charging me fee after fee after fee and they wouldn’t waive.

Then despite knowing that I was waiting for my disability payments to begin nobody would work with me so I had to have my account closed and then my boyfriend close his account also because we’re not going to be banking at two different places.

So a year later he decided he wanted to re-open his account and he ended up going and he said he needed to forms of ID. so he came back with the two forms of ID that they told him that he needed: the Social Security card and that ID or driver‘s license. Wouldn’t you know it? The same exact rep helped him and then said no you need THREE forms of ID..

it was the same exact person both times at the same location.. so we kind of think that it might have something to do with that person. We let corporate know but it seems like they don’t care so we just won’t go back. JPMorgan Chase & Co. Chase Mobile
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
The JPMorgan Chase & Co. Chase Mobile application is extremely user-friendly! Chase provides their end users the ability to quickly check on account status, loans, current charges, due dates, etc. I highly recommend the use of this application for any user who finds it difficult to physically stop by the bank and has little time to waste, it's quite efficient. Seattle security of fingerprint recognition gives me a piece of mind, knowing that I, and only I, will be able to access my account from my phone.
Diana P.
Margate, FL
The JP Morgan Chase & Co. Chase Mobile app is very useful and free! You can make and cancel payments, as well as view rewards and statements. I gave this app three stars because every few weeks, I am asked to put in my password again, whereas it’s supposed to ask every three months, and I have to verify my device through text or email all over again. There are never any changes with my fingerprint, but I am still told that changes were made. If this did not happen, I would give five stars.
Carmen🍓 M.
Flushing, NY
I’ve been with chase since 6 years ago and I do not plan to cancel it because of several reasons. One of them is their app is better than most banks I have used. I have deposited many checks with the app and there’s never any issue. I can check my account balance immediately after I visited the bank on my app.
Tina B.
Chicago Hts, IL
I like the chase app. You can find all your info on there and check all your purchases. But some of the notifications I get from the app are pointless, I think. Like the notifications about the company itself and credit card promotions. I don’t have a credit card so any promotions on the company, aren’t something I care about. But I also understand that it’s important for them to advertise when they have promos going on. I just wish I didn’t get a notification for it.
Anita J.
New York
Its decent I will say idk who they fool sometimes but they take alot more money than they are supposed to and think their sneaky but no ma’m i learned to balance a check book and do my finances at 14 so as soon as I see a dollar here less than it should be or a few dollars less over there I’m calling up. Other than that its a good bank to have for a simple checking account. They are everywhere so its nice to withdraw cash without the fee.
Olguiisz P.
very good app, when you buy something and use your card instantly you receive the notification that you made a purchase and tells you the amount and where you bought, this is very good because if someone uses your card without your knowledge, you can cancel that purchase, you know that there are people who take your number counts and uses it, then with this app you know instantly if someone bought something and cancels it immediately.
Martha A.
Ramona , CA
Does anyone else have problems depositing checks?
Marykate  H.
Oak Lawn, IL
Does anyone else's secure message center have issues loading?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Techie Expert Level 2
Is this secure or kind of sketchy?
Deepak Y.