BY JP MORGAN CHASE #6 in Apps

You can manage your accounts, make deposits, find ATMs and more. Now it’s easy to do banking 24/7, right from your iPhone® or iPod touch®.

• See account balances & transaction history
  • View your credit and debit card rewards status
  • Pay bills and credit cards
  • Transfer money between Chase accounts
  • Make deposits with Chase QuickDeposit
  • Send wire transfers
  • Make changes to pending transactions
  • Send and request money with Chase Person-to-Person QuickPay
  • Find the nearest Chase branches & ATMs
  • View your credit card balance and activity
  • Make payments
  • View Ultimate Rewards information
  • View your balance and transaction activity
  • Make a deposit with Chase QuickDeposit and reload your card
  • Transfer money to a Chase Liquid card Accolades

• JPMorgan Chase & Co. Chase Mobile2 Answers
  • Does anyone else have problems depositing checks? 18 Answers
  • Does anyone else's secure message center have issues loading?10 Answers
JPMorgan Chase & Co. Chase Mobile
  • "love this app i never have to go to the bank to deposit checks or transfer money it makes everything so easy " in 7 reviews
Alisha J.
Walworth, NY
I love this app. It’s simple, but has everything you need. It can be accessed with a password or Touch ID (iPhone users).
Once inside, your first view is the current balances of all of your cards. You can then click on a certain card and see each transaction that has been made with it (pending and already processed).
You can see your next payment date and amount due, it shows you the amount of interest accruing, and you can make a payment easily inside the app (it saves your info so you don’t need to re-enter it every time).
You can customize notifications from within the app and outside the app (emails, texts, etc.) to fit your needs.
You can apply for a new card, cancel a card, and report a card missing or stolen from inside the app.
There’s countless other options that you can do within the app or it will link you directly to their website.
It’s never crashed on me, I’ve never had any security issues, everything is always clear and when I make a purchase it shows up instantly (under the pending section). It’s the perfect app to accompany any chase card or bank account.
Nicole G.
I can pay my credit card account with my bank account, and I can take pictures of checks and deposit them right from the app. The Find An ATM Or Branch feature has helped a lot when traveling as well. From that feature I can also call the help line or the branch itself to ask questions about my account. I was able to call the help line and put a notice on my account that I was going on a cruise outside of the country, with travel dates and locations, so they would be aware of any foreign transactions and not freeze my account. Everyone has been extremely helpful with every issue that I've had so far. [product:jpmorgan-chase-&-co.-chase-mobile]
Queen E.
They suck big time...always charging you for something that has nothing to do with you as if they are the Verizon Cellular phone company, because they do the same mess!! If you don't have my money in your account they charge you 12 bucks a month, I'm like what if times is hard for someone? You think seeing that is going to make it any better knowing that you guys have all the money in the damn world and want to pretend like you dont?....it's on though....my savings and money will go elsewhere! TD Bank here I come!
Jolsie E.
Indianapolis, IN
JPMorgan Chase Bank is one of my favorite Banks to bank with the bank tellers are great listeners and they're very cooperative and make sure everything is done right by double-checking everything I've never had a problem of fraud with Chase Bank they know how to help me stretch my money and help me manage. I suggest that anyone who has never opened a bank account should go to JPMorgan Chase Bank immediately!!! It also helps build your credit if you get a secured Bank card
Edie G.
The apps not terrible but it’s not my favorite banking app. It’s reliable when it comes to showing your credit card balance and transaction history. I like how you can cancel your card and request a new one if it’s lost, but your not able to put a hold on the card if you misplace it. I also don’t like that you can’t activate the quarterly bonus categories through the app or see what the bonus category if you forgot.(this you have to access through the website)
Maria C.
Columbus
Me and my husband both have always banked at chase it's just soo secure, once we went on a road trip to get a family member in Texas and we payed with the card in every gas station and their security is soo on point they blocked the card because of all the transactions that where being made out of state so he had to personally talk to someone and tell them that we had made those transactions. They are honestly really secure
Demetra C.
Obviously  JPMorgan Chase & Co. Chase Mobile is very reliable and user-friendly. It has a lot of security protocols that I expect from a finance app. The best feature is the ability to deposit checks through the app. The app is free, which is great. There is little room for improvement, I believe. The app updates the amount in your account as you spend, so you know immediately the reduction.
Dharma V.
Canton
I’ve only ever used Chase banking. I love how easy it is to use there app and that my boyfriend and I can transfer money back and forth to one another. You can also easily pay bills on the app and check your balance! The people who work at Chase are super friendly and always can help me out with whatever it is I need! I wouldn’t bank anywhere else, because I simply would never need to.
Beltkiss S.
Techie Expert Level 2
One of my first accounts was with chase back then I had a WAMU account that become a chase one. Unfortunately as the years went by service detoriated. I remember one time waiting over an half an hour on my one hour break to speak to someone at a branch. Apparently I arrived during a meeting and the staff could not be disturbed. They also did not waive any fees even if it was your first time over drafting. They also loved waiting till the last minute to process payments or processing the large amounts first that resulted in overdrafts . One  good thing about them is the abundance of branches in Manhattan. Even Duane Reade has their atms in their stores. The other good thing is the debit card is that its visa which helped me while traveling in Nicaragua.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
I love chase ! I have had Chase since I was 17 years old and love every aspect of it ! Their app is also amazing super easy to transfer money, pay bills , check balance account , credit card accounts and even earn cash back when purchasing with your chase credit card ✨😍
Martha A.
Ramona , CA
Does anyone else have problems depositing checks?
Marykate  H.
Oak Lawn, IL
Does anyone else's secure message center have issues loading?
Deepak Y.