J.P. Wiser's Whisky Canada Deluxe 750mL Bottle

by J.P. WISER'S

This award-winning, full-flavoured Canadian Rye whisky offers a rich aroma with a body that is complex and perfectly balanced. Part of Canada's best-selling whisky family, it is an exceptional blend of oak, toasted grains and rich toffee, with a finish that is smooth and enduring.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of J.P. Wiser's Whisky Canada Deluxe 750mL Bottle!
Woodlands, MB
This is my favorite whisky. Smooth, great flavour and affordable. Given any option for a day to day whisky, this will be my choice every.single.time!
Waterloo, ON
Wiser’s Deluxe is super smooth and tastes delicious. It is definitely my favourite wiser’s of the one’s I have tried. The price is pretty good too!
I love Whisky 🥃. I prefer the strong bold flavors rather than the "flavored flavors". I appreciate a fine 🥃 tumbler of Whiskey on the rocks.
Newmarket, ON
My favourite whisky, best with Canada Dry ginger ale. So smooth. Affordable for sure. Just my personal top pic whenever I go out.
Collingwood, ON
Cheap liquor isn't always bad. This is my go-to whiskey, and it's very affordable. I actually prefer Wisers to JD or Crown.
fort mcmurray
My all time favourite whiskey. My number one pick. Will never recommend a better whisky. Top notch. Perfect price.
Wisers is hands down one of the best whiskeys I have ever had! Gladly a 5 star rating! Good times with this choice!
Williamswood, NS
Weisers is my number one choice for whiskey and rye. It is so smooth and has an awsome after taste that lingers. A1
Mississauga
I love whiskey and I love this. It’s not too strong and pretty smooth. Definitely not as strong as Jack Daniels.
Best whiskey always my choice of alcohol. Nice with Pepsi or ginger ale. Always get this whiskey when going out.

Looking for your answer?