J.P. Wiser's Whisky Canada Deluxe 750mL Bottle

by J.P. WISER'S

This award-winning, full-flavoured Canadian Rye whisky offers a rich aroma with a body that is complex and perfectly balanced. Part of Canada's best-selling whisky family, it is an exceptional blend of oak, toasted grains and rich toffee, with a finish that is smooth and enduring.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of J.P. Wiser's Whisky Canada Deluxe 750mL Bottle!
High Point, NC
We used to drink Crown and (Diet) Coke a lot. But years ago after someone introduced us to Wiser’s (which we had never heard of) mixed with (Diet) Coke, we have never gone back. It is a couple of dollars cheaper but that’s not why we like it. It really tastes better!! It’s much more smooth and doesn’t have that after bite that Crown does.
Vancouver, BC
I absolutely love my wisers. It's such a flavourful and balanced whiskey. Perfect for cocktails or sipping. My upstairs neighbor and I have no problem finishing a bottle of this on most weekends. It's our favourite and it never gets boring. Hahaha. Nothing is boring after a bottle of wisers. Even cleaning out a closet.
This has always been our go to whiskey of choice. It has a great flavor and is not too expensive. Although I think most people would choose to drink this as a mixed drink, I do know a few people who choose to just drink it on ice, so the flavour on its own must be good as well.
Lawn, NL
I am a huuge whiskey person, and this is my favorite. It has become my go to for nights out with friends, or just relaxing evenings sat around a campfire. I love doing shots, or mixing it with some sprite or 7-up. I think this is one of the best whiskeys out there, well worth the hangover lol ;)
Brockville
This is my favorite brand os whiskey! I find it to be the most affordable out of alot of other brands. It mixes very well with any drink of choice really. The flavor is super nice but still strong of course. Would definitely recommend JP Wisers to all my friends and family! Super delicious and a quick buzz. J.P.Wiser's Whisky Canada Deluxe 1.75L Bottle
Collingwood , ON
This is my go to for Whiskey and Pepsi. It's a great price and they almost always giving away something cool on the bottle. Lately it has been bar towels and mini beer steins which are adorable!
Thedford, ON
My favourite whisky. Good price if you're low income like I am and it has a nice smooth taste. Mixes well with Coca-Cola but also good on the rocks. Highly recommended.
Love this! I started drinking this whiskey because it’s always been my dad’s favourite drink.
This Wiser’s Deluxe is extremely smooth, and is the only brand of whiskey we buy in my family!
Great for mixing drinks, or sipping on the rocks.
Have been repurchasing this product for years and will continue to do so!
Great for mixing drinks, or sipping on the rocks.
Have been repurchasing this product for years and will continue to do so!
Ajax, ON
This is a great Canadian whisky. This is what my dad drank when I was growing up, and it’s my boyfriend’s preferred whisky. He typically drinks it with club soda and ice. I enjoy it too, occasionally! :)
Peterborough , ON
My go to whiskey on its own or mixed. Easy going taste, is a fair price compared to other brands. I don’t have any improvements for this brand I like it just the way it is. I’m a repeat buyer as it is my go to. I would recommend this brand for anyone looking for whiskey.

Looking for your answer?