BY JOYVA

Joyva® Chocolate Covered Ring Jells. see more...

Carol O.
Pittsburgh, PA
Our local grocery store has a very large ethnic section, and my boyfriend picked them up on a whim. They are now his FAVORITE treat ever. We can only keep them in our house for hours, before he devours them. Tip: freeze the box and eat them straight out of the freezer-- they are great that way!
Caeli D.
I first saw these in the grocery store but not in the candy isle. I want to say they were in the international isle. Basically its chocolate covered gummy ring. I love these things. At first I thought chocolate covered gummies, yuck but its actually quite good
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
My dad's Jewish so I get these for every Jewish holiday and they're the only food I look forward to besides the matzahs LOL. I can do piecework on these. The chocolate/raspberry combination is so good. Make sure they're cold when you eat them!
jenna r.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite things in the world. My family calls them jell rings & I live for Passover when they're readily available. Time to stock up!
Becca L.
Marietta, GA
I've been eating these since childhood, and they're my actual favorite candy ever. If only there were more in the package!
Melissa F.
These are banginnnn!!!! So good... And I am obsessed with anything jelly... I can kill a whole pack.
Zomorah K.
This tastes so delicious! Would definitely recommend this product to a friend or a family member.
Emily w.
Yum! I love chocolate covered gummies, and this is just like that but with a nice softer texture.