BY JOYVA

Joyva® Halvah A Delicious Sesame Treat. see more...

• Is this similar to halwa or is it completely different?1 Answers
  • If you had to compare this taste to another more common treat, wh...1 Answers
  • Where can i purchase this product in RI and MA area?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sasha E.
Sasha E.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
Being Armenian, I eat a lot of Halva and my favorite brand of store bought halva is Joya...it is so taty, I highly recommend it to those who haven't tried it.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Sacramento, CA
Where can I purchase this item? Can anyone give me more info on this ? thanks in advance!
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Riverside , CA
Foodie Expert
Love this it's so yummy has a great sweet and nutty flavor I definitely give two thumbs up👍👍
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Commack, NY
So yummy, best of both worlds sweet and savory. my guilty pleasure checking out at stores picking it up by the register.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Rochester, NY
OK. So halva isn't for everyone. You have to LOVE sesame and it has a tendency to have a bitter aftertaste. But a good halva is delicately sweet and just melts in your mouth. Joya Halva is just that. It as a fantastic texture and the perfect amount of sweetness. Plus it's pretty affordable for what you get!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Love halvah. Whenever my husband brings some of this home we gobble it up in no time. It's so tasty and this brand is also really reasonably priced.
Adeena H.
Adeena H.
Lake Forest, CA
This halvah is a little dry, but has a fantastic flavor. I prefer the chocolate covered halvah though, because the chocolate and nutty/sesame-seedy halvah flavor are a great combination.
Rose M.
Rose M.
Dublin
Halva is wonderful! Such a great texture and the sesame sweet flavor is addictive! I'm also very good at convincing myself this is a healthier treat than a bar of chocolate :P
Kaitland K.
Kaitland K.
Wallington, NJ
Is this similar to halwa or is it completely different?
Maria B.
Maria B.
Foodie Expert
Where can i purchase this product in RI and MA area?
Heather B.
Heather B.
Athens, GA
If you had to compare this taste to another more common treat, what would you say?