BY JOYVA

tammy singleton 6.
Crystal River, FL
Oh my goodness, these are tremendous melting in your mouth watering deliciousness!!!!!!!!i just LOVE these marshmellow chocolate maple flavored chunks of loveliness when i can get my hands on them...........
Kaitlyn J.
Jacksonville, FL
I didn't like these very much.
I liked the taste of the chocolate but for some reason it with that marshmallow maple I did not like :/
Anahi C.
I prefer to eat these without the maple but other than that they are great and the price is okay
Sinhye L.
Pittsburgh, PA
They are amazing, i had them on my birthday as a gift. They taste like godiva or other chocolate that you find at mall. I want to try all of them and eat them when I am sad or depressed from school. I have looked them up online to buy cheaper and so glad to have seen them here to write the review for!
Jennifer M.
Brooklyn, NY
These are soooo good. The chocolate creates that perfect hard shell locking in the moisture of the marshmallow. The filling is creamy and delightful.
Emma R.
Davenport, FL
A perfect snack to cure your sweet tooth. The marshmallow and chocolate are great together. :)
Aline R.
É algo de outro mundo esse bombom e seu recheio e simplesmente fantastico, adoro sempre saborear esse doce
kimberley l.