Joystick

by PUR

Get a smoother, brighter and healthier-looking complexion with this exfoliating deep-pore cleansing stick. This all-in-one cleanser, exfoliator and toner foams on contact to instantly draw out dirt, oil and impurities with charcoal and Moroccan Lava Clay. Suitable for all skin types, but specifically formulated for congested, acne-prone skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Joystick!
Gianirys S.
Well! I used it today and it was really good! It is and exfoliating scrub but in a stick! My skin felt normal after I used it. Smells good too! But I think it is too small for me.
Merrie S.
Del City, OK
I like this product because you can put it on your dry skin and leave it for 15-20 minutes and then rinse with warm water and it really sloughs off all the dry skin. This product is gentle enough for any skin type.
Badia L.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love this product. It is one of my Holy grail products. I also use the peeling mask and pore cleanser. All of PUR products are amazing!!
Nikki B.
Blue Springs
I love how soft and clean this makes my skin. It's not harsh at all and doesn't feel gritty, but I could definitely see that it worked. So glad the Ulta consultant recommended it.

Looking for your answer?