BY NONE

Buy on Target
Amy R.
Alpharetta, GA
I am a lifelong fan of Stephan King.  I can remember reading his books when I was probably way too young to be reading them.  Things haven't changed.  I still love his writing.  His ability to draw you into the story is beyond compare!Joyland is so much fun.  Sort of a departure for King to the extent that it is more of a murder mystery than anything else I have read of his.  It has great cover art reminiscent of mystery paperbacks that you only see these days in used books stores.  To top it all off it's set in an amusement park!A college student takes a summer job in an amusement park and his life is forever changed!  There are some amusing characters along the way and there is a plethora of carny terminology to be learned!  Seriously, it's a fun book to read!If you have never read a King book because you think he's all about horror, you need to pick up this book!  (though many of his books are not horror, this is just one example) If you like mysteries, pick it up! If you are already a fan and haven't read this one... Pick It Up!
Heather B.
Mechanicville, NY
Such a great book by a great author! Though it was a bit confusing at points, and it took me a while to get through, my attention was riveted when I did read it. And thought they I did have my suspicions regarding the end, it was still quite a surprise when the truth did come out! I would definitely recommend this book!