BY JOYFUL BATH CO

Sink into soothing fine oats and the relaxing aroma of lavender mixed with mineral-rich Mediterranean and Dead Sea salts. Gently calms your soul and quiets itchy skin. Use straight from the jar or combine with `Nilla Buttermilk Renewing Bath Salts for maximum skin care.Relieves poison ivy, bug bites and sunburn.Hydrates and cleanses skin.Naturally antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.Hypoallergenic. All natural ingredients. Lavender Mix! Natural Bath Salts from the Land & Sea™ Handmade Preservative-Free Great for foot soaking too! Did You Take A Bath Today? ® Oatsy Floatsie® Fine oats & lavender cleanse and calm in this luxurious therapeutic mineral bath made with a medley of Mediterranean, Dead Sea and Epsom salts. Fine oats hydrate and heal the skin and lavender quiets and lulls the mind. As. see more...

Buy on Amazon
heather s.
flint, mi
Yes please! I would use these everyday if k actually had the time to relax and take a bath every night. these smell great and make my skin so soft
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
I don't take actual baths too often, but when i do, I Love to add a little of this salt. It has a great aroma and just relaxes you mentally!
Jordan V.
I've never tried this brand but I have tried something similar to this and it really works!!
Alicia N.
Otsego, MN
If I had the time I would take a bath every day!! Love it!! Smells amazing too!
Ashley A.
Highlands, NJ
Amazing! I love baths and this is one of the best products I've used for the tub. It makes you so relaxed and stress free, along with making your skin soft.
Alexis R.
A great way to end the night. It has a wonderful smell and is easy to use. It makes me relaxed and leaves my skin very soft.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
Does this have a really strong lavender scent?
Jillian M.
Rosemount, MN
Where have you purchased this