Joy Ultra Antibacterial Hand Soap Dishwashing Liquid, Orange Scent, 30 Ounce (Pack of 5)

BY JOY

Chasity R.
Chasity R.
Alternative soap to the Dawn. Its still soap so it works just as good! Nothing negative about it.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Got this because of the antibacterial. Its ok dish soap but makes my hands kind of dry. I prefer a soap that males my hands feel nice after, esp having to hand watch baby bottles 3 times a day.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
China Grove, NC
Good in a pinch when I just need a quick dish detergent. Has a good smells, gets the dishes clean. No complaints or issues with the product
Shannon T.
Shannon T.
W Aliquippa, PA
I love this scent and i also love the fact that it is an antibacterial hand soap. Dishes come out clean
Steiffany R.
Steiffany R.
I use this soup and it smells so good! Very soupy and it cleans the dishes so good. THE BEST!
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Joshua Tree, CA
This dishsoap is okay. It's not the greatest but it's cheap and in a pinch it's good to have.
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
I love the scent but the product doesn't suds up as much as I would like it.
Sophia R.
Sophia R.
Dallas , Tx
Decorator Expert
I really wish this product would do its job right its cheap but doesn't do what I would like it to do which is clean I feel like you have to use so much of it just to get it soapy
Bea B.
Bea B.
Great dishwashing soap! It removes stains easily. Vey fragrant and one drop goes a long way. Very very very effective for washing dishes. It has an Affordable price. I would recommend this to everyone.