Personal CareHair RemovalWomen's RazorsJoy Shave
Joy The Pink One 1 Razor And 2 Cartridges

Joy The Pink One 1 Razor And 2 Cartridges

by Joy Shave

I keep seeing these in ads everywhere. What’s special about these?
Start your review of Joy The Pink One 1 Razor And 2 Cartridges!
Jaclyn T.
Greenville, KY
Joy The Pink One 1 Razor And 2 Cartridges uploaded by Jaclyn T.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I believe i found a razor thats close to Venus razors. The packaging was very pretty and my sister reccomended me to try this! I found that the gelled handle was great for grip and that it didnt give me razor burn. I found the razor good to handle and that it shaved very closely. I will definitely reccomend and repurchase. I paid about $10 fot this razor with 2 cartridges.
Amanda M.
Toms River, NJ
Joy The Pink One 1 Razor And 2 Cartridges uploaded by Amanda M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I bought this as a holiday gift set after christmas because it was 75 percent off. I am surprisingly impressed by this razor. The handle is a very squishy rubber and it feels very nice in your hand while shaving. It is a lot better then the normal hard plastic handles. The razor is a 5 blade razor and the shave is a very close shave. If you buy it you will get the razor, 2 cartridges and a suction holder for storage. I have had the same cartridge on and have used it to shave 3 times and it isnt even close to becoming dull like other brands. I will now be using only this brand for awhile.
Yareliz S.
Columbia, SC
Joy The Pink One 1 Razor And 2 Cartridges uploaded by Yareliz S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this razor! It is super smooth to pass, I do not get blisters or leave marks. I highly recommend it, I have tried many brands and this is one of the best. I bought a kit that brought me the cream shave and it feels super smooth, leaves your skin hydrated and doesn't hurt you when you swipe the razor. Joy The Pink One 1 Razor And 2 Cartridges [product:glee-cucumber-aloe-shave-gel-7oz-[multipack_quantity:-multipack_quantity-1]
Eyma V.
West Palm Bch, FL
Joy The Pink One 1 Razor And 2 Cartridges uploaded by Eyma V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Joy The Pink One 1 Razor And 2 Cartridges este rasurado 🪒 es divino , chicas de veras que se lo recomiendo .. muy efectivo , económico o sea dura muchísimo , Un empaque bello a cumplido con todas mis expectativas realmente este muy satisfecha 😄
Selena C.
Millinocket, ME
Joy The Pink One 1 Razor And 2 Cartridges uploaded by Selena C.
I would 100% use this razor again it the most amazing razor that i have ever used. For the price even is really good quality. I wouldnt change anything about this razor . The blades are very Sharp so you do have to be cautious of what yo are doing if not you will cut your self with the blade.
Lexy M.
Menifee , CA
Joy The Pink One 1 Razor And 2 Cartridges uploaded by Lexy M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My new favorite razor. Cheap and affordable but you still get an amazing shave. Don’t think I will ever switch
Hope W.
Joy The Pink One 1 Razor And 2 Cartridges uploaded by Hope W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love these razors, Best i’ve tried. It’s not a cheap one but you definitely won’t regret it. It gives a very very close shave leaves my skin very soft. I’m very satisfied with this razor.
Ashwini B.
Secaucus, NJ
Joy The Pink One 1 Razor And 2 Cartridges uploaded by Ashwini B.
Recently purchased this off of amazon. It worked good. But I had to repeat quite a few times and still the hair remained on my hand. However, it’s gentle on your skin and will do the job. It’s easy on your wallet too. I liked the Venus better than this.
Christina I.
Spring Hill, FL
Joy The Pink One 1 Razor And 2 Cartridges uploaded by Christina I.
Joy The Pink One 1 Razor And 2 Cartridges uploaded by Christina I.
I do not like this razor at all! I can shave and the very next day I have to shave again. It’s not good for me personally and don’t recommend . I don’t like how the blue rubber piece is so big , I feel like it doesn’t help out at all
Lauren G.
Cliffwood, NJ
Joy The Pink One 1 Razor And 2 Cartridges uploaded by Lauren G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Out of all the razors I tried. I really like this one. Very affordable and it is very flexible with my legs. Leaves my legs very smooth.