Personal CareHair RemovalEpilatorsJoy Shave
joy Razor, Handle + 2 razor blade refills (Teal)

joy Razor, Handle + 2 razor blade refills (Teal)

by Joy Shave

#11 in Epilators

joy is a new women's razor that won't change the world, but it will change your leg hair situation. So if you do decide to change the world… you can do it with less leg hair.

Did this razor give anyone else razor burn?
I saw this at Walgreens but I don’t know how it work. Is it good for private areas? How does the skin look like a couple of days after use? Any ingrown hair?
Is there a better razor for strawberry legs?
Start your review of joy Razor, Handle + 2 razor blade refills (Teal)!
Emily L.
Charlotte, NC
joy Razor, Handle + 2 razor blade refills (Teal) uploaded by Emily L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I wanna say I found this item at the end of the isle in Walmart when I was looking for a good reusable razor. My selling point was how it came with extra razor cartridges. I loved it after using it! I even bought a gift set with it at Christmas time with shave gel!
Susan K.
Manassas, VA
joy Razor, Handle + 2 razor blade refills (Teal) uploaded by Susan K.
joy Razor, Handle + 2 razor blade refills (Teal) uploaded by Susan K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Wow. Now that we are back to wear shorts and dresses... legs need to look good too! I am simply impressed with the Joy Razor by Gillette! It’s really precise, more than the other brands! Also, my legs are super smooth and soft! Best one ever!
Stormie S.
Panama City, FL
joy Razor, Handle + 2 razor blade refills (Teal) uploaded by Stormie S.
Purchased at: Walmart
First off I got it because it’s my favorite color. This razor is sturdy, comfy grip, blades feel nice not cheap. I decided to get this over a disposable razor. Best thing I’ve ever did was to get this.
Jenna M.
Waco, TX
joy Razor, Handle + 2 razor blade refills (Teal) uploaded by Jenna M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this razor. It is super sleek and a nice modern look for women’s preschool razors. I’ve usually didn’t want to use the throwaway razors, but I recently got one of these, and love it. I have an all three colors, and the price is perfect. I think it’s around seven or eight dollars for the razor and two razor heads. I love the sleek and modern design and it’s so girly, yet stylish. I will definitely continue to use this brand.
Jazznea P.
Yonkers, NY
joy Razor, Handle + 2 razor blade refills (Teal) uploaded by Jazznea P.
I have heard about this razor for a while and I said what do I got to lose. I can’t stand it. I give it two stars for the presentation plus the extra refills but if cut me up like Edward Scissorhands himself . I’m in the healing stage so I have scans but a few of them, (some I can not post ) are really bad. Also it made my under arms feel like I shaved off too many layers of my skin and left it very rough. And I won’t even get into what it did to my bikini line. The worst of it all is when I used it I didn’t feel it cutting me that way. I didn’t realize until I got out the shower and I had blood running down my legs. I’d rather use a dollar tree 6 blade razor over this thing any day . joy Razor, Handle + 2 razor blade refills (Teal) did not give me joy , it gave me ugly scars
Tricia M.
Johns Island, SC
joy Razor, Handle + 2 razor blade refills (Teal) uploaded by Tricia M.
I found this NEW razor while shopping at Walmart and thought I’d give it a try! This box contains one razor and two five-bladed cartridges. The handle is a non-slip grip, feels like silicone. My Walmart had this Teal one and also had it in pink. I paid $8.97 plus tax. It has a flexible head and glides over the skin smoothly. I’m always careful with new razors so not to knick myself but it was easy and simple and left my legs feeling soft and smooth. Would purchase again. joy Razor, Handle + 2 razor blade refills (Teal)
Amanda K.
joy Razor, Handle + 2 razor blade refills (Teal) uploaded by Amanda K.
joy Razor, Handle + 2 razor blade refills (Teal) are good products. They have comparable prices to any other razor company available. They deliver straight to you as often or not so often, whatever you'd like to choose for your needs. They design is fairly basic but a good product.
brianna A.
Toledo, OH
joy is a five blade system and it works very well no bumps or redness ever and I absolutely love the shaving gel as well. I have been using this razor for around a year and have no issues ever! comes in blue yellow and pink
Valene C.
Columbia, MD
joy Razor, Handle + 2 razor blade refills (Teal) uploaded by Valene C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This razor surprised me quite a bit. I was expecting just another cheaply made disposable quality razor but it actually gives a nice smooth nick-free shave, no razor bumps, and multiple uses without getting dull. It’s also decently priced, I’m very satisfied and totally recommend trying it out.
Megan K.
Cape Coral, FL
joy Razor, Handle + 2 razor blade refills (Teal) uploaded by Megan K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I just bought this From the store a few days ago. I got it because I always see the commercial and I wanted to give it a try (I got this one,the real). First, the price is fair, around $7-8 for a razor handle and two blades. The blades are 5 bladed which I prefer. They are made by Gillette. It gave me a nice, smooth shave and I really like how it glides. I would repurchase this again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...