No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Joy of Cooking - (Hardcover) - by Irma S Rombauer & Marion Rombauer Becker & Ethan Becker & John Becker & Megan Scot!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer H.
San Antonio, TX
THE cooking Bible! This book has classic recipes on how to's for just about everything under the sun. It is a MUST HAVE for any cooking library! I enjoy the way the instructors are layer out for each recipie. My father who is a gold medal winning chef gifted me this book and its the one cookbook I refer back to constantly for recipes or a bit of knowledge. Its a perfect gift.for anyone starting out on their own culinary journey! Can not give more than 5 stars, regretfully, but its.worth every.single star 10 times over. BUY!
Natalie P.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a classic cookbook with literally THOUSANDS of recipes. You can find all the basics as few as some unique or old fashioned recipes. I got this as a gift and I’m already obsessed with it. For the price, it’s absolutely worth it and would make a great gift fit a beginner or seasoned cook.

Looking for your answer?