BY JOY #97 in Dish Soap

Batteries not included. see more...

Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Pompano Beach, FL
I've used joy for years since I was a kid. My grandmother swore by it. It was the first detergent that really CUT grease. As a kid I loved watching my grandmother fill the sink with dirty dishes, after feeding the church congregation, seeing the greasy water rise as more water was added, then watching the grease separate just by adding a drop of Joy. To this day I am still mesmerized by this and will continue to purchase Joy.
Jackie V.
Jackie V.
Everett, MA
Joy Non Ultra Lemon Scent Dishwashing Liquid smells so good, but does it perform on par with other dishwashing liquids? Meh...I don't know if I can say that. I have tried better dishwashing liquids. Joy doesn't seem to foam as much, and I find myself using more of this detergent than others, not so much more that I wouldn't buy it again (if on sale), but still more.
Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
Joy dish liquid is one of the better ones I have tried. It does take a little more to get my dishes clean with it though. I typically end up having to put some on my sponge to when cleaning my pots and pans. But it doesn't leave my dishes with a nasty film on them and they also have a nice finish after using joy as well.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Whitesburg, KY
Is it possible that a dish detergent evoke happiness? If it's regular lemon Joy it is very possible. This was the only dish detergent my grandmother used and the smell always takes me back to childhood. Oh yeah, it works too! Squeaky clean dishes every time. Too bad it's becoming harder and harder to find.
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Lemon-scented Joy is an all-around great detergent for washing dishes by hand. Although I've used many different detergents over the years, I keep coming back to Joy as one of my favorites. I find the lemon scent is a really great, clean-smelling fragrance. More importantly, Joy works well.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
There is just something about this lemon scent that just makes the dishes seem extra clean when you're done. I find it sort of intense which I like but some people might not. I'm not super picky about my dishwasher brands but I pick this up from time to time and would recommend you do too!
Lilah W.
Lilah W.
I purchase Joy dish liquid when my local store has a really good price on it. Dawn is my favorite, but I will use Joy on occasion. I like the lemony scent and it does a decent job of cleaning if I use enough of it. Joy is good to have in the kitchen as a back up when I run out of Dawn.
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
Londonderry, NH
I have pretty sensitive skin and have a reaction to the other big "name brand" dishwashing soap, but Joy doesn't do that to me. Cleans well, cuts through the grease as well as the others do as far as I can tell and the price is right. Easily purchased at any grocery store, so I'm sold.
Missy R.
Missy R.
Dawson, MN
Fresh scent and is the best dish washing liquid on the market! My bottle lasts a long time as a little in my sink goes a long ways. It is a little tough on my hands though so I either have to wear gloves or lotion my hands really well after using. But, it does get the job done.
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Gainesville , GA
i love pretty much anything Lemon scented. I have two bottles of these by my sink. I use it countless times a day. I hand wash so many dishes so I just squirt some soap onto my sponge and wash my dishes. It leaves my dishes spotless and would definitely recommend it to others.