BY JOY MANGANO

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Joy mangano huggable hangers 10 pc. Shirt hanger - black see more...

Review (1)
Cheryl M.
Monongahela, PA
I just bought a bunch of these, and I have to say that it is amazing the space that I have gained in my closet. My husband and I share a closet, and you could not move the clothing without taking things out. I tried getting rid of things and downsizing, but then I decided to give these a try. I cannot believe how much space we have gained! The only issue that i have is that I am not sure how sturdy the hangers are. They seem to be decent, but they are flexible so I have not had them long enough to know yet, but so far so good. I tried using all of the ones labeled as "suit" hangers, but I found that it is difficult to get some of the shirts off of them, so I bought a bunch of these ones labeled as "shirt" hangers and they are much better for shirts and tops. The clothing really does stay on the hangers! I can't wait to get all of my hangers switched over to these! I just have to be sure not to fill up the extra space that we have now!