Joy Mangano Air Purifier J0516002002

From windows to floor, door to door, you want your home to look and smell clean. Use this personal air purifier for small spaces like bathrooms, closets or your bedroom to neutralize odors and infuse the air with a subtle, pleasant scent. A reusable filter helps remove particles like dust, pollen and mold spores from the air as the Forever Fragrant discs continually release fragrance for up to two years. Compact and easy to use, it's the perfect way to make home a more Joyful place to be. Color: Black.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Joy Mangano Air Purifier J0516002002!
Keisha P.
I like this. It lasted me for maybe about five years or less. I would buy another one if I could find another one. I would make it bigger than it is. It's made for small rooms I'd say it's affordable. It's just depends on your budget. It's about $29 to$39 dollars. Yes, I'd recommend it.

Looking for your answer?