BY JOY MANGANO

Joy mangano 5-pc. Huggable hangers shirt hangers - white see more...

Jen T.
Seattle, WA
WONDERFUL hangers! Great for the girl or guy who has always wanted nice matching hangers.

Good color selection and always deal, like buy 40 get 40 with the simple option shown here and the secondary 2 bar option for hanging pants with a shirt.

Great texture that doesn't slip and very sleek to save room. Big packs come with clips so any hanger can be used for skirts or items that need clips and also additional hooks to stack multiple hangers to save space.

Great buy.
Maddison B.
I wish I would have discovered these hangers a long time ago! They are great for those shirts that never want to stay on the hanger and the best part is since I've traded out all my hangers for these I have twice as much space in my closet. Highly recommend!
diana s.
Dallas, TX
They are perfect space savers .i just moved in with my boyfriend and sharing a closet was not that hard i can fit more clothes in such little space plus their perfect for off the shoulder tops .
Really sturdy. I use them all the time. I do recommend buying these for light clothes and not really heavy ones
Emma L.
Halifax, NS
The days on finding shirts on my closet floor are long over! These hangers do the trick every time. They look so much better than metal or plastic.