Joy Lemon Scent Dishwashing Liquid 30 Fl Oz uploaded by morgan r.

BY JOY

Dishwashing liquid that's powerful on grease. see more...

tabitha b.
tabitha b.
This dish soap has a wonderful smell to it. However I don't think it works the best. It gets the job done if your looking for something on the cheaper side. However you normally have to use more and let something soak longer than another brand.
Emily d.
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
Got this because it was cheaper than dawn and Palmolive. We were out and I didn't want to spend more money if this was emergency soap. It's fantastic, cuts through grease, smells nice, and isn't terrible on my cuticles.
Rochelle N.
Rochelle N.
It is a decent soap does the job. The smell is kind of strong and needs to be washed really well. It doesn't take out the super greasy and oily spots. I bought this from my local grocery store.
Christine I.
Christine I.
Bubbliest dishwashing soap I have ever tried! It's more fun to do the dishes because of this dishwasher. It really cleans our plates effectively.
Madison H.
Madison H.
Fresno
Mega Parent Expert
I find this dishwashing soap to have a very strong lemon smell which I love! And I am pretty satisfied with how well it works for the price.
Aimee A.
Aimee A.
Mega Parent Expert
While this isnt my favorite dish soap its a go to when Im on a bit of a budget and it simply gets the job done. I like the lemon scent.
Terra G.
Terra G.
Tarentum, PA
This is the only brand I have ever loved. It really works and doesn't leave any residue which I have found with other products.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Used in my kitchen. The scent is not as strong and doesn't bubble up as much as other brands.
Mandy S.
Mandy S.
Thurman, OH
Mega Parent Expert
I am not a big fan of the Joy brand. To me it leave dishes still feeling greasy after washing. Suds disolve quickly leaving the water feeling thick and greasy as well. I was disappointed in this product and I will not be buying this product in the future.
Claudia E.
Claudia E.
Doral, FL
It removes greas easily. It also removes odors on the dishes. It also protects you hands because after you have finished wash you don't feel your hands dry.