Joy Lemon Scent Dishwashing Liquid 30 Fl Oz uploaded by morgan r.

BY JOY

Dishwashing liquid that's powerful on grease. see more...

La'Shae L.
Farmers Branch, TX
I really enjoy this product! It gets my dishes very clean and I adore the smell of lemon! I got it at Walmart and the price is very affordable. It actually keeps my hands moist after use. I would defiantly buy it again!
Meral T.
Always used this and always will , makes my dishes clean and smelling nice and lemony I get this from Walmart and any pharmacy almost or Costco always gets the job done ✅
tabitha b.
O'Fallon
This dish soap has a wonderful smell to it. However I don't think it works the best. It gets the job done if your looking for something on the cheaper side. However you normally have to use more and let something soak longer than another brand.
Crystal M.
Daly City, CA
It is an okay product for me. Nothing to amaze about but for the fact that it does remove the oiliness of the plates and especially those plastic containers. It smells good but for me it is the other dishwashing liquid.
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
Got this because it was cheaper than dawn and Palmolive. We were out and I didn't want to spend more money if this was emergency soap. It's fantastic, cuts through grease, smells nice, and isn't terrible on my cuticles.
Rochelle N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It is a decent soap does the job. The smell is kind of strong and needs to be washed really well. It doesn't take out the super greasy and oily spots. I bought this from my local grocery store.
Wen Na Z.
We've always used Joy in the lemon scent in my household. It's effective and gets the job done, although I wouldn't say it smells exactly like lemons, but it is still refreshing.
Mandy S.
Thurman, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I am not a big fan of the Joy brand. To me it leave dishes still feeling greasy after washing. Suds disolve quickly leaving the water feeling thick and greasy as well. I was disappointed in this product and I will not be buying this product in the future.
Christine I.
Bubbliest dishwashing soap I have ever tried! It's more fun to do the dishes because of this dishwasher. It really cleans our plates effectively.
Cynthia H.
San Antonio, TX
Great price and wrks well . Leaves nice smell when im cleaning. Buy Everytime I'm in stores. Great soap that does not streak which is important!