Joy Ice Cream Cups uploaded by sarah h.

BY JOY

Joy® Ice Cream Cups.
24.
Baking pan offer! See side panel. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Foodie Expert
I always purchase this when I'm doing my grocery. I like them, but not gonna lie, it taste like plastic or something like that. It is cheap tho
Jackylinn Marie G.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
Foodie Expert
Really good. But I hate that they break when you are trying to get them out.
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
It's a classic, although not my favorite.  The issue with all of these types of cones is that, if you are a slow eater, like I am, then you end up with a really soggy cone that disintegrates.  Not fun.  Still tasty, but less fun.
sarah h.
sarah h.
Lexington, KY
This is my rabbits favorite treat. If you need easy treat ideas use these. Just don't give them to more or it could cause you pet to get sick.
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Foodie Expert
I love these cones by joy. my family does too. the are so inexpensive and delicious. if you haven't tried them already...... then what are you waiting for go to your local super market and check it out!
Jennah S.
Jennah S.
Philadelphia, PA
I conflicted with these the kinda taste like stale Styrofoam and cardboard but I had them all my childhood
Tashina J.
Tashina J.
Bradenton, FL
These are my favorite ice cream cones. I always purchase them! They are So good and have the perfect crunch go them!
Mary L.
Mary L.
Baltimore, MD
I enjoy eating these they are really good they also comes in different colors they are very easy to eat and hold
Lisa Z.
Lisa Z.
These cones come in handy. They even make them in a variety of colors. This is one of the best ice cream cone brands out there. Definitely recommend these.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Clarksville, TN
Foodie Expert
Yummy way to have ice cream without dishes! Not really something I would care to eat inside the house with a toddler though.