Joy Ice Cream Cups uploaded by PatriciaAbreu b.Joy Ice Cream Cups uploaded by sarah h.

BY JOY

Joy® Ice Cream Cups.
24.
Baking pan offer! See side panel. see more...

Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
It's a classic, although not my favorite.  The issue with all of these types of cones is that, if you are a slow eater, like I am, then you end up with a really soggy cone that disintegrates.  Not fun.  Still tasty, but less fun.
Lisa M.
I love the fluffiness and crunch of these cups. They are so tasty and convenient and fun for summer days. Brings me back to my childhood of having ice cream at the pool! Good times!
Jasmin B.
I love these cones by joy. my family does too. the are so inexpensive and delicious. if you haven't tried them already...... then what are you waiting for go to your local super market and check it out!
Jenny  Z.
These cones are great for kids! My baby sister absolutely loves these cones. She likes cookies and cream ice cream on it with some whipped cream. It's fun for kids, it's fun for adults. Love them!
Lisa Z.
These cones come in handy. They even make them in a variety of colors. This is one of the best ice cream cone brands out there. Definitely recommend these.
sarah h.
Lexington , KY
This is my rabbits favorite treat. If you need easy treat ideas use these. Just don't give them to more or it could cause you pet to get sick.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
I always purchase this when I'm doing my grocery. I like them, but not gonna lie, it taste like plastic or something like that. It is cheap tho
Shannon M.
Kids and adults approve! They make eating ice cream fun and easy. It is a summer time pantry must have, heck this is a year round must have.
Jennifer T.
Winchester, TN
I know these are ice cream cone and they can break easily, but I have had a box where most of the cones were either broken or tasted stale.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Delicious! My child likes the mini cups which are perfect for small children. They taste great and are very affordable on a hot summer day.