BY JOY

Joy Dishwashing Liquid - Lemon, 14 oz see more...

• Why does Joy dry my hands out and make them crack so freq...1 Answers
Cassandra W.
A tried and true classic. Clean, classic lemon scent. Nice suds. Gets the job done without anything special. I have no complaints about this item, and usually it's one of the cheapest dish washing liquids in the store.
rebekkka g.
I remember using this soap so much as a kind and loving the smell. The smell is the best part about this product. I really don't feel it effectively washes the dishes properly. It definitely doesn't get rid of geese. Its super affordable but I would not recommend this product.
Horacia Deaudra D.
Dallas
Was not a huge fan of this product foe the simple reason. The soap does not last at all. The suds are there as soon as you put your dishes in the sink ans then they start to fade away. I like the strong lemony smell. But the lather soes not stay at all. Makes me wonder if everything is getting clean, so i stopped uaing it.
Mayra D.
Not my favorite to be honest. It's still just dish soap and very economical and gets the job done. I have to keep adding more to my sponge than I usually do with other soaps. Overall I'd repurchase because it's thrifty and it works but there is better out there
Samantha B.
Austin
This product is great for cleaning baby bottles and pump supplies. Dawn unfortunately cannot be used on these products due to left behind residue, but my doctor told me Joy was great to clean this items and super easy to wash completely off.
Melissa K.
Johnson city, TN
Started using Joy because of the price. I have found out that just because it's cheaper doesn't mean it doesn't work. It cuts through grease. It doesn't require a large amount while using. Recommend this product for cost and efficiency.
Peggy M.
It gets the job done. It removes grease and oil instantly. There’s never a time that I have to do a second or third wash to remove dirt. This is extremely powerful. Another perk is that it smells good. The lemon scent is addicting.
Terri M.
Macon, GA
Joy is one of my favorite detergents to use for my dishes. My dishes aren't left greasy after cleaning. It smells ok if you like the smell of lemons. And it is very inexpensive. You can find it at your local dollar store.
Tracy F.
Cape Coral, FL
This is basic dish soap. It does a great job cutting grease and cleaning other dishes. I did use the lemon scent- nothing fancy but it does the job it has set out to do. The price is right and I recommend Joy
Liz T.
I purchased this product because it was extremely inexpensive and I needed a quick buy. I don’t wash many dishes truthfully. I’m a dishwasher girl but this did the job. I would buy again. Scent wasn’t too bad.
amber g.
Verdunville, WV
Why does Joy dry my hands out and make them crack so frequently? I use lotion over and over and nothing seems to help at all.