BY JOY

Joy Dishwashing Liquid - Lemon, 14 oz see more...

• Why does Joy dry my hands out and make them crack so frequently? I ...1 Answers
Helen F.
Helen F.
St. Pete Beach, FL
I like the lemony scent of this while doing my dishes. It gets the dishes clean and it also cuts grease really well. It is a great value for the price and I use it regularly. I prefer this smaller bottle size also because it is easy to pick up and light weight.
Kofi W.
Kofi W.
This is another waste of money. It doesn't provide good suds. The scent Is good and the price is cheap, but it just doesn't seem to get my dishes clean. They still felt greasy.
Zenda B.
Zenda B.
Chula Vista, CA
Absolutely love the true lemon scent. I specifically purchased the Non-Ultra for some cleaning that required a very gentle soap, A few drops in the washing machine make my laundry smell fresh and clean. My main purpose for buying Joy Non-Ultra was to create a "cocktail" of specific natural agents for a recipe used in destroying wasp/hornet/yellow jacket nests and their inhabitants. I'm highly allergic to their stings and do not wish to release harsh chemicals into the air to rid an area of these potentially lethal "flying objects".
rebekkka g.
rebekkka g.
I remember using this soap so much as a kind and loving the smell. The smell is the best part about this product. I really don't feel it effectively washes the dishes properly. It definitely doesn't get rid of geese. Its super affordable but I would not recommend this product.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Leawood, KS
This is one of my favorite dish soaps. It has such a light a refreshing smell, it does not dry out my hands when I use it to wash dishes, its gets the grime off of the dishes. I usually let my dishes soak in this before trying to scrub away any food and the food always comes off.
Mayra D.
Mayra D.
Not my favorite to be honest. It's still just dish soap and very economical and gets the job done. I have to keep adding more to my sponge than I usually do with other soaps. Overall I'd repurchase because it's thrifty and it works but there is better out there
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Johnson city, TN
Started using Joy because of the price. I have found out that just because it's cheaper doesn't mean it doesn't work. It cuts through grease. It doesn't require a large amount while using. Recommend this product for cost and efficiency.
Bj W.
Bj W.
Sunflower
I think everyone has used this one before! Here's a twist, maybe some of you know. I don't use for dishes ! But for my dogs. It can help with fleas and smells good! It's effective! If u have pets give it a try! I would recommend
Terri M.
Terri M.
Macon, GA
Joy is one of my favorite detergents to use for my dishes. My dishes aren't left greasy after cleaning. It smells ok if you like the smell of lemons. And it is very inexpensive. You can find it at your local dollar store.
Tracy F.
Tracy F.
This is basic dish soap. It does a great job cutting grease and cleaning other dishes. I did use the lemon scent- nothing fancy but it does the job it has set out to do. The price is right and I recommend Joy
amber g.
amber g.
Verdunville, WV
Why does Joy dry my hands out and make them crack so frequently? I use lotion over and over and nothing seems to help at all.