BY JOY

Learn more about this and other P & G products. Cleans your dishes and leaves them with a fresh lemon scent. There are eight 38 oz. bottles in a carton. This dishwashing liquid will leave your dishes with a sparkle. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club*
Kiley K.
Chicago
Emily B.
I have been using Joy for years and haven't found anything that works as well.  It cleans all manner of food debris and grease off my dishes with ease and smells fresh and clean.  It is a good value for the price, especially since I don't need to use a lot per washing load.
Jody D.
Not a bad dish detergent. But I find it doesn't really clean the dishes that well. It leaves a film on the dishes even after I rinse them. The price is not bad for this product.
Jeanne M.
DeKalb
My go to dishwashing liquid.  Always seems to work even on those tough spots.  You might pay a few more sense, but it is worth it.
Farah P.
Queens Vlg, NY
This is good but dawn is better. This is a bit too thin for me in the consistency. So you need more of the product to gain a good result
Kawanda A.
Sacramento, CA
I use to love joy. It got the job done. Very affordable. Cuts washing dishes time down when i put dish soap directly on the srains
Amber V.
Ah the lemon scent is so fresh and so nice. I honestly love it, and how clean it smells, yet it's not the best I've ever tried.
Lila J.
I been using joy for years I always go back to joy for my dishes iOS have a great lemony smell.joy provide a lot of bubbles
Haleigh M.
Didnt clean worth a flip. Had to use alot of it. Cheaply priced but for a reason. I dont suggest the product or brand.
Influenster M.
Okay for dishes prefer dawn lasts longer and smells better than joy but I use joy too and it isn't so bad works good