BY JOY

Cleans your dishes and leaves them with a fresh lemon scent. Stock up and save Application: Hand Dishwashing Applicable Material: Glass Plastic Stainless Steel Chemical Compound: Phosphate-Free Materials: N/A.PAG45114CT. 45114CT. Joy Joy Dishwashing Liquid. see more...

Georgia N.
Cumberland, MD
I used to use Joy much more often than I do now.  I found that while it produces bubbles and suds I don't think it is as effective as other brands.  I usually purchased it at the supermarkets or drug stores but I tend to not buy this brand any longer because I find other brands work better.
JENNIFER P.
DENVER, CO
We use the lemon scent liquid to clean our dishes as well as combine with water and essential oil to make a homemade cleaner. Joy is a great value and great price. I typically purchase at Wal-mart for the best price. I will definitely buy Joy again.
Charlissa R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
If it's heavy grease I need to remove such as from car grease or grease from an oven Joy is my number one dishwashing liquid. I think it works better than some of the more expensive dish washing liquids.
Niki J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Joy is right in the middle for me. I prefer Palmolive. Joy is on the cheaper side and still is able to produce a lather. From my experience cheaper soaps don't lather on your dish rag so you end up using a ton of soap. This is not the case with Joy and it smells fresh too.
Kendra G.
Bloomfield
Not a bad dish soap. Smell isn't too strong and gets the job done. Could say that it does tend to leave my hands a little drier than usual since I don't wear gloves to do dishes. It's effective and I would recommend it to others . Also sold at a fair price.
Nicole F.
Linwood, MI
This is by far the best soap for maintaining suds no matter how many dishes. This also isn't one that leaves behind films or residues. The original scent is strong and not the most attractive, but cleans dishes well.
Mary S.
Castle Rock, CO
Works like a dishwashing liquid is supposed to...smells great too. Bought it at my local king Soopers and will most likely buy again...although I always just buy what's on sale with this type of product.
Kaitlin F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love Joy soap for cleaning my dishes. We don't have a dishwasher, so I've tried many different brands. Also works well for making bubble solution for kids.
Kimberly S.
Baltimore, MD
Good dish soap cleans your dishes pretty good also very effective very good stuff😃 Wouldn't use anything else and we buy it at the dollar store actually
Kay T.
My mom used this when I was growing up so I automatically continue to use it when i became an adult but I feel like it don't get enough bubbles.